become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Children's_Health
Health: Child Health
Gentle Revolution Press
- Offers early learning developmental books and parent courses for the well child and brain-injured child.
Iris the Dragon Inc.
- A small publishing company specializing in children's illustrated books that deal with mental illness and brain disorders, their first book is called "Catch A Falling Star".
Out of Sync Child
- Book deals with recognizing and coping with sensory integration dysfunction. Includes page example, workshops, presentations, reviews, and introduction by author, Carol Stock Kranowitz.
Pi Communication Materials
- Books devoted to early childhood speech and language, emphasizing early intervention techniques to help increase baby/toddler talking, ages 1-3 years.
Terrorism and Kids: Comforting Your Child
- A book to help parents deal with children affected directly or indirectly by terrorism.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 10, 2016 at 13:35:06 UTC -