become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Aging
Ageless Mind and Spirit
- A book covering the stories and images of 400 elderly people throughout India. Each story represents one or more facets of ageing. Foreward by the Dalai Lama.
- Books and information for dealing with aging parents, health discoveries, and dietary supplements, trusts, probate, and estate planning, volunteering opportunities, and retirement goals.
The Breath of Life
- Covers ozone in depth, natural therapies for the treatment of early aging and disease.
- Covers how to survive caring for aging parents through the tales of author Jacqueline Marcell.
- Dr Michael Elstein. A comprehensive guide to anti aging for the new millennium.
Face Lifting by Exercise
- Book details instructions on home face lifting by isometric facial exercises, natural rejuvenation without surgery, and cosmetics by toning facial muscles.
Love, Tears, and Laughter
- Aging baby boomers healthcare handbook dealing with issues from flu to funeral arrangements.
Nursing Homes: The Family's Journey
- A book for caregivers about nursing home care. Addresses all practical and emotional problems encountered before and after admission. Includes stories by caregivers.
Sacred Vigil Press
- Tools to comfort and support the dying person and their caregiver through the end of life. Includes booklets "Sacred Vigil," "Telling My Life's Story" and "If I Should Die." For hospice patients, caregivers and families.
Suzanne Roberts - Coping in New Territory
- A book on dealing with aging parents and how to deal with every day life.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 16, 2013 at 16:35:08 UTC -