become an editor
the entire directory
only in Family_and_Relationships/Parenting
Family and Relationships
Open Directory - Shopping: Publications: Books: Family and Relationships: Parenting
Pregnancy and Birth
Home: Family: Parenting: Magazines and E-zines
Home: Family: Parenting: Resources
Home: Family: Publications
Shopping: Publications: Books: Family and Relationships: Adoption
Shopping: Publications: Digital: Family and Relationships
Active Parenting Publishers
- Publisher of books and videos on parenting issues, (some editions available in Spanish). Forum and e-newsletter.
- A book teaching parents how to establish a healthy habit of parent-baby interactions. Videos for babies and toddlers also listed.
Attending Your Grandchild's Birth
- Carolynn Bauer Zorn's guide to what to expect and what to do at the birth of a grandchild.
- Book about using baby signs to talk to a baby.
- Information about a book for children who have to move from one country to another. Also contains information, links and questionnaires, for parents and children. (English/German)
Fathers Make All the Difference in the World
- A book focusing on how important fathers are to their children.
Fern Ridge Press
- Books and videos on childhood problems and their solutions.
Foster Care and Adoption Publications
- Booklets and books about foster and adoptive parenting.
Free Stuff 4 Baby.com
- A book listing companies that offer free samples and other offers to residents of the U.S and Canada.
The Good Child Guide
- Information about this book by Dr. Noel Swanson MD. Includes testimonials and excerpts, plus ordering facility.
Help, I Have Children
- Practical parenting manual by Sarah Chana Radcliffe, psychologist practicing in Toronto and the mother of six children. Online articles and sample chapter.
Hot Flashes, Warm Bottles
- Fortysomething mothers share their personal trials and triumphs in Nancy London's book.
How to Build Rock Solid Kids
- Keith Hafner offers a book on parenting, available as hardcopy or PDF download. A free weekly parenting newsletter is also available.
John Rosemond's Affirmative Parenting
- Publisher of books, magazines and videotapes. Weekly column, members area, and resource directory.
Listen to Me, Please
- A new technique to have real conversations with 3-8 year old children. Written by Dr. Ron Taffel and Ava Parnass R.N. M.S.N.
The Natural Child: Parenting from the Heart -
- Written by Jan Hunt - this book is included in a general parenting website run by the author. Autographed copies may be ordered.
- Melanie Bazarte's books with parenting tips, from cradle to college.
- Publisher of child guidance, parent education, emotional competence and children's safety books. Online ordering and weekly tips.
- Writings of the psychologist and family therapist Lawrence J. Cohen, PhD. Also has news articles and upcoming events.
Raising a Thinking Preteen
- A guide for parents of preteens - eight to twelve years old.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, September 8, 2013 7:15:11 AM EDT -