become an editor
the entire directory
only in Books/Disabilities
Shopping: Publications: Books: Health: Conditions and Diseases
Murdoch Center Foundation
- Publishes a variety of curriculum guides and assessment tools for use with persons with developmental disabilities. Sales of these products fund Foundation activities which benefit the people who live and work at Murdoch Center, a North Carolina State Regional Mental Retardation Center.
- Resource books for the wheelchair users and the mobility impaired.
Physicians' Disability Services
- A publishing company that helps people with disabilities prove their Social Security disability claims, manage periodic disability reviews, and resume productive activity.
Resources for Rehabilitation
- Publications and training that enable people with disabilities to remain independent.
- Publishes The Special-Needs Collection, a series of almost 50 books on disabilities and related topics, including ADD, Down syndrome, early intervention and special education.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 13, 2014 at 6:05:04 UTC -