become an editor
the entire directory
only in Children/Specific_Titles
Aunt Molly's Transition -- Seeing Death In a New Light
- A book by Jilda DiGiovacchino-Fitchett written for children 8-12, to help them understand death.
Baboo Says: A Kid's Manual for Life
- A book by Tony Hanes written for kids aged 10 to 15, about Baboo, a "magical Genie" who teaches positive thinking.
Because It's My Body
- Picture book about sexual abuse prevention and preparedness for the young, and defining physical boundaries.
The Boy's Body Guide and The Boy's Fitness Guide
- Offers a book on basic health and hygiene and a handbook on fitness and health.
Dancing in the Middle
- A novel for preteen girls by Barbara W. Tuttle that gives students a practical tool for coping with teasing.
- Story about a group of pens, pencils, crayons, chalk, markers and erasers that come to life.
The King of Skittledeedoo
- A story about literacy and the importance of reading, related to the Rust Foundation for literacy among children.
Life on a Lucky Star
- Offers experiential learning storybook and CD, in an attempt to promote patriotism among young readers.
- Story by Mark Glamack describing everyone's journey through life facing choices for the light or darkness.
Mommy, What Is A POW/MIA?
- John T. Dixon's military title for children, describing prisoner's of war.
Murfy, The Littlest Elf
- A Christmas story filled with elves from the north pole.
Through the Eyes of Love
- Author and illustrator team, Kim Ely Morris and Wendy Byrd provide a book that explains sight differences, eye health and care.
Tianna Logan and the Salem Academy for Witchcraft
- Offers chapter excerpts and reviews of this pre-teen title.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 7, 2014 at 15:54:07 UTC -