become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arts/Crafts
Open Directory - Shopping: Publications: Books: Arts: Crafts
Shopping: Clothing: Costumes: Historical: Patterns and Publications
- Teaches the art of solderless wireworking. Offers books on jewelry design, ring design and chain design.
Art of Fine Enameling
- The ancient art of enameling is revealed in this full color book on vitreous enameling. Includes over 170 finished photos and 21 step by step projects with a comprehensive troubleshooting section.
C and T Publishing
- Books for quilters and craft artists in a variety of mediums.
- Woodworking related titles organized into 60 categories. Featuring images of covers and back covers accompanied by descriptions.
Chester Book Company
- Current and classic craft books.
- Offers subscription for arts and craft shows, festivals, and events. Includes Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Wisconsin, and Florida.
- Books about crafts, home decorating, cooking, and outdoor living.
- Self-help books on compo, mold making, and inlay design and manufacture
Martingale and Company
- Books on quilts, quilting techniques, home decorating, craft and fiber arts.
- An extensive selection of woodworking-related books, plans, and videos. Contains full descriptions of each title, cover images, and table of contents.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 8, 2012 at 11:52:36 UTC -