the entire directory
only in Jewelry/Theme
Animals and Nature
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Police and Military
Sports and Recreation
Business: Consumer Goods and Services: Jewelry: Wholesale and Distribution
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Business and Economy: Shopping: Jewellery
Shopping: Crafts: Jewelry: Thematic
Shopping: Jewelry: Ethnic and Regional
This category in other languages:
The Atlantis Ring
- Offers personal protection and immunity against mishaps. A good luck charm, or talisman.
Baby Feet Jewelry
- Birthstone bracelets, omega necklace slides, earrings, and charms with baby feet theme.
- Authentic bullet jewelry including earrings, tie tacks, and pins.
Bijoutree's Jeweled Forest
- Christmas and vintage theme pins in crystal and enamel.
- Keyrings and pendants with faith messages.
Bob Berg Designs
- Belt buckles, conchos, earrings, bracelets and pendants, most with a Western or cowboy theme.
By American Company
- Patriotic, state, novelty and custom designed pins made in the USA.
- Features Disney characters and many childhood favorites on necklaces, watches, and rings.
- Sterling silver, and 14kt gold bracelets, necklaces, brooches, pride and religious jewelry.
Designs by Leigha
- Jewelry for new mommies, sorority sisters, big and little sisters, and personalized bridal jewelry.
Forecastle Treasures, Inc.
- Coin and artifact jewelry made from the treasures of Spanish galleon Nuestra Señora de Atocha. Also provides a selection of coins and sample bezels to choose from for a custom design order.
God Bless America
- Solid 14K gold quality lapel pins with a patriotic theme. Flag pins, USA, one nation under God, American shield of honor.
- Offers various pieces of jewelry containing hand shapes designed for health professionals dealing with hands.
Happy Glass Fraternal
- Masonic and estate jewelry, and collectibles for eastern star, amaranth, and shrine.
- Offers a large selection of heart shaped jewelry for women and children.
Iced Out Gear
- Offers hip hop and iced out jewelry such as watches, pendants, earrings, buckles, and rings.
- Specializes in LED technology, including flashing LED pins and similar products. Custom pins available.
- Unique sign language jewelry, t-shirts, and cards.
Janet's Dance Pins
- Rhinestone pins, with themes mainly for line dancing.
Jewelry by Jose Grant
- Features a range of puzzle rings.
La Petite Princesse
- Carole LeBris Perez present her collection of fashion jewelry for young adult women.
- Pendants, and gifts designed with Chinese horoscope symbols. Feng shui gifts and symbols.
Luck Factory Store
- Products and cultural references related to good luck and good fortune.
- Grape themed jewelry in sterling silver and semi-precious gemstones including Victorian and bridal designs.
- Mothers rings with the birthstones of her children.
Mothers Rings Online
- Fine jewelry for mothers and grandmothers. Choose a ring style and select the stones.
Nazi Hitler Rings
- WW2 German Nazi Hitler rings.
- Sells Nutcracker jewelry and ballet stationery designed by a dancer.
Once Upon A Name
- Mothers bracelets, name bracelets, mothers rings and baby jewelry in sterling silver, gold and semi precious stones.
- Jewelry featuring necklaces, pendants and pins. Themes include patriotic, religious, pet loves, and gifts for moms, teachers or nurses.
Pamela's Hemp Creations
- Custom made hemp jewelry including, skydivers' closing pin necklaces, anklets and bracelets.
- Offers patriotic pins, earrings and pony tail holders, as well as handbags and flags.
Petite Baubles Boutique
- Children's crystal jewelry and name bracelets. Made to match gymboree styles.
- Offers Poesy promise rings, ring boxes, Baltic amber and Roman glass jewelry.
Spruce Mountain Designs
- Jewelry which reflects life in the Adirondack Mountains.
Top Gallant Merchants
- Offers pendants, cuff links, earrings, money clips and tie tacks in themes which include nautical, Irish, equestrian, and Scandinavian coins. Also offering sheets.
- Street signs and symbols transformed into jewelry and accessories.
Wine Country Jewelry
- Grape earrings, pendants, bracelets, and wine bottle jewelry.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 23, 2015 at 19:52:57 UTC -