the entire directory
only in Supplies/Gemstones
Rough and Slab
Business: Consumer Goods and Services: Jewelry
Business: Consumer Goods and Services: Jewelry: Laboratories
Business: Consumer Goods and Services: Jewelry: Supplies: Wholesale and Distribution: Loose Stones
Science: Earth Sciences: Geology: Rocks and Minerals: Gemstone
Science: Earth Sciences: Geology: Rocks and Minerals: Shopping
Shopping: Jewelry: Supplies: Beads
- Importer and exporter of rough and polished gemstones for the gem industry, gem cutters, jewelers, lapidaries and collectors.
Algemco Hassam Ventures
- Faceted gemstones and facet rough from Nigeria.
All That Glitters
- Features a wide range of gemstones, crystals, and some jewelry.
Allied Rough & Cut Gems
- Australia based supplier of facet rough and loose faceted gemstones. Origin of gemstones is mainly Afghanistan, Pakistan, Thailand and Burma.
- Loose sapphires, rubies, emeralds, tanzanites, aquamarines and some diamonds. Build your own functionality for finished jewelry.
- Pakistan and Afghanistan-sourced faceted gemstones, facet and cabbing rough. Features peridot, afghan tourmaline, kunzite, sapphires and lapis lazuli. Some Afghan finished jewelry.
Astro Gallery of Gems
- Uncommonly fine specimen collections of minerals, rocks, crystals and unusual gemstone formations.
- "Jyotish" gemstones - loose untreated natural faceted and cabochon gemstones for Vedic Astrology & Ayurveda uses. Notable information about Vedic usage, links to sourcing and mining articles.
- Colombian emerald specialist based in Arizona. Extensive information about Colombian emeralds, best color, natural versus treated stones.
- Australian supplier of faceted colored loose gemstones, each with certificate. Useful information in each gemstone category.
Buena Vista Gem Works
- Cutter and retailer of Colorado-sourced gemstones: Mt. Antero aquamarine, peridot, rhodocrosite, and topaz. Collector and rare gems section. Some jewelry.
- Austrian supplier of faceted diamonds and colored gemstones. Prices in Euros.
- Tahitian pearl farmer supplying individual pearls, sets, and small lots. Photographs of farming operation. Prices in Euros.
CN Thai and Sons Company Limited
- Offers diamonds, sapphires and ruby, as well as jewelry.
Creative Gems & Jewelry
- Thai manufacturer and exporter with broad inventory of colored gemstones loose and in small lots. Finished jewelry and some rough available.
- UK supplier of finished Ethiopian opals, specimen minerals and crystals, and some faceted gems. Mineral collections, gem fair dates, useful rockhound links. US, UK and Euro pricing.
D and J Rare Gems Ltd
- Fine gemstones loose and in small lots. Rare faceted gems for collectors, gem show schedule.
- Extensive inventory faceted and cabochon fine gemstones, collector's minerals, designer's fancy shapes. loose stones,sets, and small lots.
- Bangkok-based cutter and fabricator specializing in natural, untreated Mogok rubies, Ceylon sapphires, and jadeite.
- Loose Colombian emeralds and custom emerald jewelry.
- German supplier offering loose certified diamonds and colored gemstones. Bilingual English and German website. Prices in Euros.
- Rough and cut gems, gemstone optics, faceting information for beginners, computer faceting programs, Faceter's Digest.
- Wide inventory of gemstones, natural lab-created and rough, Australian opals, tahitian pearls. Related gem information.
Gem Country USA
- Offers a wide variety of cut gemstones both faceted and cabochons.
The Gem Quarry
- Gem rocks and clusters for decorative purposes. Clear quartz clusters, amethyst, colored quartz, fluorite, other crystal for garden use.
The Gem Zone
- Loose faceted Tanzanite gemstones and jewelry. Mining information and history of Tanzanite.
- Online shop for loose precious and semi precious gemstones.
- Supplier of sapphires and spinel directly from Thailand.
- Supplies gems for private purchase and jewelry designers. Diamonds, ruby, sapphires, emeralds and tanzanite.
- Mine-owners and cutters of Australian gemstones. Supplies sapphires, zircons, worldwide as faceted gems or as unfinished rough.
Gems of East Africa
- Gemstones from East Africa, Arusha, and Tanzaniza. Rough and faceted stones. Wholesale pricing said to be available.
- Indian supplier of faceted loose gemstones both natural and lab-created, gemstone beads, and cubic zirconium. Extensive selection of fancy cut gemstones.
- Retails most gemstone varieties. Also includes general information about the gemstones.
- Faceted colored gemstones and jewelry. Informative collection of unusual gemstone inclusions and anomalies.
- Natural and synthetic gemstones including aquamarines, morganite, rhodolite garnets, amethysts, citrines, blue topaz, tourmalines, apatite, and cats eyes.
- Gemstone carvings for fine jewelry.
- Montana agate cabochons, carvings, polished slabs, jewelry and rough.
Joseph Gad & Company
- Manufacturer of important loose faceted Columbian emeralds and emerald jewelry.
Kalat Fine Minerals
- Minerals, fossils, jewelry, meteorites for sale to dealers, collectors and jewelry makers. Handmade jewelry from crystals, tektites and meteorites.
Lambert Industries Ltd
- Gemcutter and loose gemstone retailer of precious and semi-precious faceted and cabochon gems.
M and M Gems
- Manufacturers and exporters of colored gemstones. Calibrated emeralds is a specialty.
- Mexican Fire Opal and Fire Agate specialist, both finished and rough, Chiapas Amber, and native mineral specimens.
Modern Stone Age
- Hand cut faceted, cabochon and designer gemstones.
- Faceted gemstone jewelry, gem 'trees', and custom faceting.
- Dealers in GIA fancy colored diamonds and AGL colored gemstones to collectors and investors.
The Natural Sapphire Company
- Specialist in untreated faceted loose sapphires and jewelry made with untreated gems.
OBAI Pearl Jewelry Trade Company
- South Sea, Tahitian, Akoya, Biwa, and freshwater loose pearls and strands. Some silver findings, gemstone strands.
- Boulder opals, carved opals and other gemstones, related jewelry items.
- Specializing in Cubic Zirconia and other lab-created gemstones.
Perlas Del Mar De Cortez
- Unique Mexican pearl farm in the Sea of Cortez. Links to exclusive distributors, designers featuring the gem, and a very limited number of retailers. Extensive gallery on pearl biology.
The Pink Emerald Company
- Specializing in colored emeralds, some investment-grade colored gemstones, and carved gemstone objet d'art.
Pioneer Gem Corporation
- Featuring loose, unset gemstones with mounting services available.
Pretty Rock Productions
- Cabochon and faceted gemstones,rough, gemology tools and custom jewelry. Slab sawing service.
Robert Bentley Company
- Art jewel or designer gemstone strands. Unusual materials, shapes, and surfaces: random facets, textures, hammered, and etched stones.
Rodrigue and Son
- Ceylon sapphire, Burma ruby, Colombian emeralds and custom jewelry.
Saint Hart Gallery
- Offers important, possibly unique, gemstones, gemstone carvings, and objet d'art.
- A large selection of loose sapphires and natural gemstone jewelry.
- Utah West Desert-sourced gemstones and rough: Tiffany stone, red beryl, bixbite, chrysocolla. Cabochons and some jewelry available.
The Star Ruby Shop
- Natural loose star rubies, faceted and cabochon rubies and some jewellery.
Star Shine Ltd.
- Bangkok-based manufacturer of faceted loose colored gemstones. Specialist in unusual chatoyant gems such as star sapphire, star ruby, star alexandrite, star chrysoberyl and others.
- Contemporary gemstone carvings for jewelry designers.
SWD Import Export Co.,Ltd.
- Offering precious and semi-precious gemstones, available in a variety of shapes. Located in Thailand.
- Supplier of synthetic lab grown faceted and rough cubic zirconia, spinel and corundum. Some natural faceted stones.
- Offering wirewrapped jewelry, crystals and mineral specimens, moldavite-tektites, and meteorites.
- Loose diamonds, extensive jewelry, considerable gemology information.
W Scott Forrest Gemstones
- Loose diamonds and colored gemstones direct from the cutter. Benitoite specialist.
Wild Fish Gems LLC
- Natural unenhanced loose colored gemstones. Important articles re judging gems on photos (online), enhancement scams, gem treatments. Link to 'Natural Unheated Ruby' site.
- Designer shapes loose cabochons, slabs, and rough from uncommon materials.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 4, 2014 at 18:35:06 UTC -