the entire directory
only in Supplies/Gemstones
Rough and Slab
Business: Consumer Goods and Services: Jewelry: Supplies: Wholesale and Distribution: Loose Stones
Science: Earth Sciences: Geology: Rocks and Minerals: Gemstone
Shopping: Jewelry: Supplies: Beads
- Importer and exporter of rough and polished gemstones for the gem industry, gem cutters, jewelers, lapidaries and collectors.
Algemco Hassam Ventures
- Faceted gemstones and facet rough from Nigeria.
All That Glitters
- Features a wide range of gemstones, crystals, and some jewelry.
Allied Rough & Cut Gems
- Australia based supplier of facet rough and loose faceted gemstones. Origin of gemstones is mainly Afghanistan, Pakistan, Thailand and Burma.
Astro Gallery of Gems
- Uncommonly fine specimen collections of minerals, rocks, crystals and unusual gemstone formations.
- "Jyotish" gemstones - loose untreated natural faceted and cabochon gemstones for Vedic Astrology and Ayurveda uses. Notable information about Vedic usage, links to sourcing and mining articles.
- Colombian emerald specialist based in Arizona. Extensive information about Colombian emeralds, best color, natural versus treated stones.
- Australian supplier of faceted colored loose gemstones, each with certificate. Useful information in each gemstone category.
Buena Vista Gem Works
- Cutter and retailer of Colorado-sourced gemstones: Mt. Antero aquamarine, peridot, rhodocrosite, and topaz. Collector and rare gems section. Some jewelry.
- Austrian supplier of faceted diamonds and colored gemstones. Prices in Euros.
- Tahitian pearl farmer supplying individual pearls, sets, and small lots. Photographs of farming operation. Prices in Euros.
- UK supplier of finished Ethiopian opals, specimen minerals and crystals, and some faceted gems. Mineral collections, gem fair dates, useful rockhound links. US, UK and Euro pricing.
D and J Rare Gems Ltd
- Fine gemstones loose and in small lots. Rare faceted gems for collectors, gem show schedule.
- Extensive inventory faceted and cabochon fine gemstones, collector's minerals, designer's fancy shapes. loose stones,sets, and small lots.
- Bangkok-based cutter and fabricator specializing in natural, untreated Mogok rubies, Ceylon sapphires, and jadeite.
- German supplier offering loose certified diamonds and colored gemstones. Bilingual English and German website. Prices in Euros.
- Rough and cut gems, gemstone optics, faceting information for beginners, computer faceting programs, Faceter's Digest.
- Wide inventory of gemstones, natural lab-created and rough, Australian opals, tahitian pearls. Related gem information.
Gem Country USA
- Offers a wide variety of cut gemstones both faceted and cabochons.
- The site describes the gem sphalerite from Spain, its history, geology, mineralogy, properties, cut process. Faceted gem sphalerites and other rare gemstones are offered to collectors.
- Supplies gems for private purchase and jewelry designers. Diamonds, ruby, sapphires, emeralds and tanzanite.
- Mine-owners and cutters of Australian gemstones. Supplies sapphires, zircons, worldwide as faceted gems or as unfinished rough.
Gems of East Africa
- Gemstones from East Africa, Arusha, and Tanzaniza. Rough and faceted stones. Wholesale pricing said to be available.
- Indian supplier of faceted loose gemstones both natural and lab-created, gemstone beads, and cubic zirconium. Extensive selection of fancy cut gemstones.
Gemstone And Mineral Store, Timo Klopp
- German supplier for loose faceted, cabochon cut and unusual collector gemstones.
- Specializes in native and natural gemstones and crystals for gem carvings principally from Myanmar. Also presents cabochons, faceted pieces and finished jewels.
- Faceted colored gemstones and jewelry. Informative collection of unusual gemstone inclusions and anomalies.
- Natural and synthetic gemstones including aquamarines, morganite, rhodolite garnets, amethysts, citrines, blue topaz, tourmalines, apatite, and cats eyes.
- Gemstone carvings for fine jewelry.
Modern Stone Age
- Hand cut faceted, cabochon and designer gemstones.
- Faceted gemstone jewelry, gem 'trees', and custom faceting.
The Natural Sapphire Company
- Specialist in untreated faceted loose sapphires and jewelry made with untreated gems.
OBAI Pearl Jewelry Co.,Ltd
- South Sea, Tahitian, Akoya, Biwa, and freshwater loose pearls and strands. Some silver findings, gemstone strands.
Perlas Del Mar De Cortez
- Unique Mexican pearl farm in the Sea of Cortez. Links to exclusive distributors, designers featuring the gem, and a very limited number of retailers. Extensive gallery on pearl biology.
Pioneer Gem Corporation
- Featuring loose, unset gemstones with mounting services available.
Saint Hart Gallery
- Offers important, possibly unique, gemstones, gemstone carvings, and objet d'art.
The Star Ruby Shop
- Natural loose star rubies, faceted and cabochon rubies and some jewellery.
Star Shine Ltd.
- Bangkok-based manufacturer of faceted loose colored gemstones. Specialist in unusual chatoyant gems such as star sapphire, star ruby, star alexandrite, star chrysoberyl and others.
- Contemporary gemstone carvings for jewelry designers.
W Scott Forrest Gemstones
- Loose diamonds and colored gemstones direct from the cutter. Benitoite specialist.
- Designer shapes loose cabochons, slabs, and rough from uncommon materials.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2015 at 15:55:34 UTC -