the entire directory
only in Supplies/Gemstones
Open Directory - Shopping: Jewelry: Supplies: Gemstones
Rough and Slab
Business: Consumer Goods and Services: Jewelry
Business: Consumer Goods and Services: Jewelry: Laboratories
Business: Consumer Goods and Services: Jewelry: Supplies: Wholesale and Distribution: Loose Stones
Science: Earth Sciences: Geology: Rocks and Minerals: Gemstone
Science: Earth Sciences: Geology: Rocks and Minerals: Shopping
Shopping: Jewelry: Supplies: Beads
- Importer and exporter of rough and polished gemstones for the gem industry, gem cutters, jewelers, lapidaries and collectors.
- Pakistan and Afghanistan-sourced faceted gemstones, facet and cabbing rough. Features peridot, afghan tourmaline, kunzite, sapphires and lapis lazuli. Some Afghan finished jewelry.
- Colombian emerald specialist based in Arizona. Extensive information about Colombian emeralds, best color, natural versus treated stones.
Algemco Hassam Ventures
- Faceted gemstones and facet rough from Nigeria.
All That Glitters
- Features a wide range of gemstones, crystals, and some jewelry.
Allied Rough & Cut Gems
- Australia based supplier of facet rough and loose faceted gemstones. Origin of gemstones is mainly Afghanistan, Pakistan, Thailand and Burma.
- Loose sapphires, rubies, emeralds, tanzanites, aquamarines and some diamonds. Build your own functionality for finished jewelry.
Astro Gallery of Gems
- Uncommonly fine specimen collections of minerals, rocks, crystals and unusual gemstone formations.
- "Jyotish" gemstones - loose untreated natural faceted and cabochon gemstones for Vedic Astrology & Ayurveda uses. Notable information about Vedic usage, links to sourcing and mining articles.
Aurora Ammolite Mine
- Unique Ammolite gem site. Pictorial info on history, origin, properties, and mining of these fossilized ammonites. Finished stones for purchase.
- Australian supplier of faceted colored loose gemstones, each with certificate. Useful information in each gemstone category.
Buena Vista Gem Works
- Cutter and retailer of Colorado-sourced gemstones: Mt. Antero aquamarine, peridot, rhodocrosite, and topaz. Collector and rare gems section. Some jewelry.
CN Thai and Sons Company Limited
- Offers diamonds, sapphires and ruby, as well as jewelry.
- Austrian supplier of faceted diamonds and colored gemstones. Prices in Euros.
- Tahitian pearl farmer supplying individual pearls, sets, and small lots. Photographs of farming operation. Prices in Euros.
Creative Gems & Jewelry
- Thai manufacturer and exporter with broad inventory of colored gemstones loose and in small lots. Finished jewelry and some rough available.
- UK supplier of finished Ethiopian opals, specimen minerals and crystals, and some faceted gems. Mineral collections, gem fair dates, useful rockhound links. US, UK and Euro pricing.
D and J Rare Gems Ltd
- Fine gemstones loose and in small lots. Rare faceted gems for collectors, gem show schedule.
- Extensive inventory faceted and cabochon fine gemstones, collector's minerals, designer's fancy shapes. loose stones,sets, and small lots.
- Bangkok-based cutter and fabricator specializing in natural, untreated Mogok rubies, Ceylon sapphires, and jadeite.
- Loose Colombian emeralds and custom emerald jewelry.
- German supplier offering loose certified diamonds and colored gemstones. Bilingual English and German website. Prices in Euros.
- Rough and cut gems, gemstone optics, faceting information for beginners, computer faceting programs, Faceter's Digest.
- Wide inventory of gemstones, natural lab-created and rough, Australian opals, tahitian pearls. Related gem information.
Gem Country USA
- Offers a wide variety of cut gemstones both faceted and cabochons.
- Online shop for loose precious and semi precious gemstones.
- Retails most gemstone varieties. Also includes general information about the gemstones.
- Faceted colored gemstones and jewelry. Informative collection of unusual gemstone inclusions and anomalies.
- Supplier of sapphires and spinel directly from Thailand.
- Supplies gems for private purchase and jewelry designers. Diamonds, ruby, sapphires, emeralds and tanzanite.
- Mine-owners and cutters of Australian gemstones. Supplies sapphires, zircons, worldwide as faceted gems or as unfinished rough.
Gems of East Africa
- Gemstones from East Africa, Arusha, and Tanzaniza. Rough and faceted stones. Wholesale pricing said to be available.
- Indian supplier of faceted loose gemstones both natural and lab-created, gemstone beads, and cubic zirconium. Extensive selection of fancy cut gemstones.
- Fine facet rough and cut gemstones from around the world. Collector's gems, free Gem and Lapidary newsletter.
- Natural and synthetic gemstones including aquamarines, morganite, rhodolite garnets, amethysts, citrines, blue topaz, tourmalines, apatite, and cats eyes.
- Gemstone carvings for fine jewelry.
- Montana agate cabochons, carvings, polished slabs, jewelry and rough.
Joseph Gad & Company
- Manufacturer of important loose faceted Columbian emeralds and emerald jewelry.
- Importer of natural untreated sapphires from Sri Lanka. Some loose pearls, rubies, emeralds, and a limited diamond selection.
Kalat Fine Minerals
- Minerals, fossils, jewelry, meteorites for sale to dealers, collectors and jewelry makers. Handmade jewelry from crystals, tektites and meteorites.
Lambert Industries Ltd
- Gemcutter and loose gemstone retailer of precious and semi-precious faceted and cabochon gems.
M and M Gems
- Manufacturers and exporters of colored gemstones. Calibrated emeralds is a specialty.
- Mexican Fire Opal and Fire Agate specialist, both finished and rough, Chiapas Amber, and native mineral specimens.
Modern Stone Age
- Hand cut faceted, cabochon and designer gemstones.
- Faceted gemstone jewelry, gem 'trees', and custom faceting.
- Dealers in GIA fancy colored diamonds and AGL colored gemstones to collectors and investors.
OBAI Pearl Jewelry Trade Company
- South Sea, Tahitian, Akoya, Biwa, and freshwater loose pearls and strands. Some silver findings, gemstone strands.
- Boulder opals, carved opals and other gemstones, related jewelry items.
- Specializing in Cubic Zirconia and other lab-created gemstones.
Perlas Del Mar De Cortez
- Unique Mexican pearl farm in the Sea of Cortez. Links to exclusive distributors, designers featuring the gem, and a very limited number of retailers. Extensive gallery on pearl biology.
Pioneer Gem Corporation
- Featuring loose, unset gemstones with mounting services available.
Pretty Rock Productions
- Cabochon and faceted gemstones,rough, gemology tools and custom jewelry. Slab sawing service.
Robert Bentley Company
- Art jewel or designer gemstone strands. Unusual materials, shapes, and surfaces: random facets, textures, hammered, and etched stones.
Rodrigue and Son
- Ceylon sapphire, Burma ruby, Colombian emeralds and custom jewelry.
S and S Gems and Jewelry
- Offers diamonds, cabochons, and faceted gems, with photographs and specifications of each item.
SWD Import Export Co.,Ltd.
- Offering precious and semi-precious gemstones, available in a variety of shapes. Located in Thailand.
Saint Hart Gallery
- Offers important, possibly unique, gemstones, gemstone carvings, and objet d'art.
- A large selection of loose sapphires and natural gemstone jewelry.
- Utah West Desert-sourced gemstones and rough: Tiffany stone, red beryl, bixbite, chrysocolla. Cabochons and some jewelry available.
Star Shine Ltd.
- Bangkok-based manufacturer of faceted loose colored gemstones. Specialist in unusual chatoyant gems such as star sapphire, star ruby, star alexandrite, star chrysoberyl and others.
- Contemporary gemstone carvings for jewelry designers.
- Supplier of synthetic lab grown faceted and rough cubic zirconia, spinel and corundum. Some natural faceted stones.
The Gem Quarry
- Gem rocks and clusters for decorative purposes. Clear quartz clusters, amethyst, colored quartz, fluorite, other crystal for garden use.
The Gem Zone
- Loose faceted Tanzanite gemstones and jewelry. Mining information and history of Tanzanite.
The Gemstone Connection
- Extensive range of loose diamonds and colored stones in standard shapes and calibrated sizes, pearls, and opals. Best for goldsmiths, jewelers, designers, collectors due to limited photography.
The Natural Sapphire Company
- Specialist in untreated faceted loose sapphires and jewelry made with untreated gems.
The Pink Emerald Company
- Specializing in colored emeralds, some investment-grade colored gemstones, and carved gemstone objet d'art.
The Star Ruby Shop
- Natural loose star rubies, faceted and cabochon rubies and some jewellery.
- Offering wirewrapped jewelry, crystals and mineral specimens, moldavite-tektites, and meteorites.
- Loose diamonds, extensive jewelry, considerable gemology information.
W Scott Forrest Gemstones
- Loose diamonds and colored gemstones direct from the cutter. Benitoite specialist.
Wild Fish Gems LLC
- Natural unenhanced loose colored gemstones. Important articles re judging gems on photos (online), enhancement scams, gem treatments. Link to 'Natural Unheated Ruby' site.
- Designer shapes loose cabochons, slabs, and rough from uncommon materials.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 5:54:21 AM EDT -