the entire directory
only in Jewelry/Fine_Art
Shopping: Crafts: Jewelry
- Unusual bracelets and necklaces using German deco glass, art glass, crystals, biwa pearls, ebony, recycled machine parts, and precious metals. Many one-of-a-kind pieces. Gallery in New York City.
Atelier Boss and Harrison
- Contemporary studio art jewellery set in sterling silver and gold with semi-precious stones.
Bernardine Fine Art Jewelry
- Handcrafted jewelry in silver, gold and unique gem stones, with pendants, rings, bracelets, earrings and pins.
- Tom Castor creates custom jewelry designs in 18k gold and platinum, with fine gem stones.
Cruz Studio Jewelry
- Featuring Santa Fe's finest contemporary jewelry designers who handcraft unique wearable art in silver and gold.
Fairchild and Co.
- Contemporary art jewelry incorporating traditional stones and other gem varieties. Custom design to your specifications.
Fine Jewelry by Rishar Miranda
- Rishar Miranda's jewelry is constructed in sterling silver and 14K gold accented with precious and semi precious gemstone. Rishar creates a variety of rings, bracelets and pins.
Gael and Howard Silverblatt Jewelry
- Gold miniature narrative cloisonne images fashioned into art jewelry.
- Award winning fine art jewelry by Wendy Newman using exotic stones to create her one-of-a-kind pieces.
Gold's My Bag
- Specializing in handcrafted, nautical fine jewelry featuring their own signature pieces of unique sealife, Nantucket baskets, all cast in precious metals and set with gemstones.
Goldworks Jewelry Art Studio
- Goldsmith Gary Dawson displays current and ongoing works with featured guest artists including Deborah Spencer, Mike Leckie, and Milo Spindt. Twenty-five years experience.
- Features designer gold and silver wedding jewelry. Also, handcrafted one of a kind jewelry. Based in Denmark.
- Colorful and stylish jewelry created in Humboldt County, California.
- Gallery of sterling silver. Handcrafted wire art jewelry with beads from Africa, India, Thailand by Connie Fox.
- Handcrafted sterling silver and gemstone jewelry based in the Norwegian filigree technique.
Jewelry by Keith Farley
- Gold and platinum jewelry, pasta jewelry, rings, pendants, pins, earrings. Also, contemporary sculpture in precious metals.
John B. McNamara
- Selection of jewelry designs including Greek, Roman and Biblical ancient coins. Includes ivory designs.
John Field Contemporary Jewellery
- Sculptural and asymmetrical contemporary jewelry from exotic hardwoods, silver, gold, opals, bone, amber, and other natural materials.
John Landrum Bryant
- Features designs from "Jewelry for the Individual", "Jewelry for the Home" and "Private Collection Jewelry." Based in New York City, on the Upper East Side of Manhattan.
- One-of-a-kind cloisonne jewelry, boxes, and wall pieces in silver and gold. Custom orders accepted.
- Sterling silver crochet bracelet with multicolored beads and toggle clasp.Jewelry and oil paintings by artist Kelly Darke.
Krikawa Jewelry Designs
- Designer wedding bands, diamond engagement rings and lockets using gold, platinum, mokume gane and white gold.
Lanka Blue Jewelry
- Unique jewelry from designer Gary McVean set with precious and semi precious gemstones in gold and silver, specializing in Naja jewelry.
A Lighter Side
- Gold, silver and platinum designs including Mokume-gane, fine jewelry, and unusual metal sculptures such as the Harley Davidson motorcycle ring and a 1965 corvette.
- 14k gold earrings. Retail and wholesale with minimum order.
- Fine art and handcrafted gold and silver jewelry by Mahi Livain. Includes profile of the artist.
Marne Ryan Designs
- Fine designer jewelry in high karat gold and sterling silver. Vessels in sterling silver and copper.
Orogami Art Jewellery
- Jewelry inspired by the history of art and architecture, bringing their symbols through the times to their wearer.
Ross Coppelman, Goldsmith Inc.
- High karat gold and unique gemstone jewelry.
Santa Fe Goldworks
- Custom inlay gold Southwestern style jewelry with precious stones like diamonds, turquoise, sugilite, lapis and fine Australian opals.
- Specializing in 14K and 18K gold chains, bracelets, earrings, rings and pendants.
Seaglass Jewellery by Gina Cowen
- Unique necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings using naturally frosted found glass from beaches around the world.
Shaw Contemporary Jewelry
- Beachstone jewelry from Samuel Shaw inspired by living on the coast of Maine.
- Irish designer, known for creating the tiara worn by Posh Spice at her wedding. Includes a photo gallery of jewelry and news.
Stepahn Hoglund Fine Art Jewelry
- Contains an artist statement, newsletter, and a catalogue with photographs.
Steve Kriechbaum Designer/Goldsmith
- Award winning goldsmith offering fine jewelry in 14K, 18K and platinum with diamonds and colored stones.
Suzzanne M. Arkless
- Custom jewelry design in 14kt, 18kt and 22kt gold and platinum using diamonds, rubies, sapphires, pearls and some unusual gemstones.
Svetlana Designs Jewelry
- Contemporary handwrought silver jewelry inspired by nature and the Orient. An elegant line of jewelry that makes a statement.
TAH Handcrafted Jewelry
- Bracelets, cuff links, necklaces, earrings and buckles handmade in sterling, copper, Mokume gane, gold and gemstones.
Thomas Mann Design
- Online catalog and artist information.
Todd Reed Metal Artist
- Contemporary jewelry, in gold, silver, and gemstones. Rings, necklaces, pins, earrings, and bracelets.
- Viking jewelry reproductions of finds from 1500 B.C. - 1050 A.D. made in Denmark.
White Light Productions
- Sea glass jewelry from antique and recycled glass. Gallery in Downington, PA. Wholesale and retail sales information.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 23, 2015 at 17:25:03 UTC -