become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ethnic_and_Regional/Celtic
Ethnic and Regional
Shopping: Ethnic and Regional: European: Celtic
All Celtic Jewellery
- Offering Irish and Celtic jewelry direct from Dublin, Ireland.
- Porcelain jewelry from Nova Scotia. Designs in Celtic mythology motifs.
- Offering fine Irish jewelry and Celtic gifts. Collectibles from the Irish Heritage Collection and pewter gifts from England.
Celtic Art Ltd
- Offering art design earrings, brooches, cufflinks, sgian dubh and kilt pins.
- Specialize in a wide range of Celtic rings, earrings and necklaces in silver and gold.
- Offers a selection of copper Celtic crosses, amulets, talismans, anklets, earrings, chains, and stained glass boxes.
- Irish made jewelry featuring Claddagh, Celtic and branded jewellery designs such as Claddagh 2000, History of Ireland and Children of Lir.
- Meaningful Celtic gifts, books and jewelry. Storytelling and seisiuns to sacred spiritual journeys, festivals and exhibits.
Celtic Rings Store
- Offering authentic Celtic rings in sterling silver and gold.
- Celtic jewelry and wedding bands from Ireland's leading manufacturers.
- Celtic jewelry and crafts from Ireland, such as earrings, pendants, necklaces, and brooches.
The Claddagh House
- Celtic knot wedding band specialists, handcrafted Irish and Scottish jewelry, custom designs.
- Traditionally crafted Claddagh rings, bracelets, earrings, necklaces, wedding jewellery and gifts.
Claddagh Ring Store
- Specializes in 14K, 18K gold, platinum and sterling silver Claddagh Rings.
- Selection of Claddagh, wedding, engagement and eternity rings, earrings, pendants, bracelets and Celtic and Irish jewelry.
Clogau Gold of Wales Ltd
- Offers traditional Celtic and Welsh rings and pendants. Includes a newsletter, warranty information and brochure. Located in the UK.
- Resource for fine Irish, Claddagh and Celtic jewelry.
- Irish company specializing in Celtic and contemporary jewelry.
- Features Celtic theme jewelry and accessories for reenactment, role-playing or everyday wear.
Irish Celtic Jewels
- Celtic and Claddagh jewelry in gold and silver. Offering a selection of Irish wedding bands.
The Irish Jewelry Company
- Offers Celtic and Irish bridal jewelry and wedding gifts.
The Jewel Haven
- Quality gifts from Cobh, Ireland such as Irish jewelry in gold, silver, enamel and pewter.
- Celtic jewelry and wedding bands made by Keltic Nations.
MacManus & Sons
- Specialize in Celtic crafts and jewelry.
Northeast Celtic Jewelry
- Specializing in sterling silver Celtic jewelry including rings, pendants, necklaces, bracelets and earrings.
O'Caseys Irish Store
- Jewelry featuring gold and silver wedding rings, crosses, pendants and earrings.
Peter Stone Jewelry
- Selection of Celtic jewelry in gold, platinum and sterling silver.
- Celtic Irish knotwork jewelry in 18K gold and silver including earrings, rings, pendants, brooches, cufflinks, and crosses.
- Claddagh rings from Ireland, the traditional Irish wedding ring.
- Scottish jewelry for every clan.
- Celtic jewelry by Shanore of Dublin including, wedding and claddagh rings, crosses, pendants and earrings.
Thomas Dillon's Claddagh Gold
- Irish business offering rings, bracelets, and brooches. Includes museum information and history.
Unique Celtic Jewelry
- Contemporary and traditional Celtic jewelry in sterling silver and semi-precious gems.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 14, 2014 at 11:24:11 UTC -