the entire directory
only in Jewelry/Ethnic_and_Regional
Ethnic and Regional
Shopping: Clothing: Ethnic and Regional
Shopping: Crafts: Jewelry: Thematic: Ethnic and Regional
Shopping: Ethnic and Regional
This category in other languages:
- Gothic and ancient jewels from Florence, Italy.
Baku's Medieval Jewellery
- Offering medieval jewelry in a variety of styles.
- Offering Scottish, Celtic, Mackintosh and Ortak jewelry. Selection includes a variety of gift items.
- Specializing in personalized pendants made with hieroglyphic characters, and other Egyptian designs. Includes gold and silver.
- Imported gold and silver Cartouches and Pharonic jewelry handmade in Cairo, Egypt.
- Ancient symbols of world religions and pagan traditions. Pewter jewelry castings.
Designs 'N Gold
- Specializing in Hawaiian jewelry.
- Collection of ethnic and tribal jewellery inspired by natural materials such as paua shell, mother of pearl and jade.
- Offers Egyptian jewelry, statues, papyrus and gifts.
- Ethnic jewelry and handicrafts from all over the world.
Evil Eye Fashion Jewelry
- Handmade glass evil eye jewelry from Turkey.
From Cairo with Love
- Personalized 18k gold and silver cartouches, pendants, and amulets with an Egyptian theme. Direct from Cairo.
- Custom jewelry and hand blown glass from Alaska.
- Handcrafted Scandinavian and Celtic designs.
- Elegance with a touch of attitude. Hawaiian jewelry for all occasions.
Hawaiian Jewelry Shop
- Custom made Hawaiian jewelry.
- Hawaiian jewelry manufacturer, specializing in sterling silver fish hook designs.
Idaho Opal Mines, Inc.
- Features products from this Idaho based mine such as opal triplets, finished 14k or sterling silver opal jewelry.
Island Girlz Hawaii
- Specializing in Hawaiian and South Pacific exports.
Island Style Designs
- Specializing in shell jewelry and pacific island giftware from Australia.
- Contemporary jade carvings, pendants, and figurines individually hand carved by artisans from New Zealand.
Jade from Burma
- Offering a selection of jade jewelry such as rings, pendants and bracelets.
Jewellery of the Planet
- Offering ethnic, tribal and traditional jewellery from the countries of the world.
- Tibetan and Nepalese handmade costume jewelry with traditional and modern styles.
- Features imported Chinese collectibles, jade jewelry, and figurines, including religious and mystical statues.
- Traditional and modern Greek jewelry and silver Byzantine icons on the island of Cyprus. Featuring collections of decorative and ecclesiastic art.
- Offers a variety of hand made Egyptian jewelry.
Keweenaw Gem and Gift
- Supplies decorator specimens, collectibles, and gift items made of native copper and gemstones from around the world.
- Baltic and Latvian amber jewelry designs. Custom and traditional ethnic jewelry.
- Specializes in handcrafted sterling silver Turkish Evil Eye amulets. Includes pendants, bracelets, key chains and product history.
La Bottega dei Monili
- Offering ethnic jewelry from all over the world.
- Pre-Columbian ethnic reproduction jewelry crafted in cast pewter with 24kt gold finish.
Maris Fine Jewelry
- Hand engraved and hand carved sterling silver jewelry fashioned in traditional and modern Latvian styles.
Maui Divers Jewelry
- Manufacturer of coral jewelry and credited with the discovery of Hawaiian black and gold coral. Located in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Metal Arts Group
- Offers sterling silver and gold jewelry culturally attuned to the Native American and Celtic fashion by a variety of designers.
Mikalina Asian Artifacts
- An original flavor of Asian gifts, dZi beads, incenses and artifacts.
Nile Jewelry & Gifts
- Egyptian 18k gold and sterling silver handcrafted jewelry, including the personalized Cartouche with your name translated into ancient hieroglyphics.
- Egyptian jewelry and personalized Cartouche pendant customized with your name in hieroglyphic symbols.
Ohana Gift and Jewelry Inc.
- Retail pearl, coral and silver jewelry and collectible crystal.
- New Zealand jewellery catalogue displaying themes including New Zealand native animals,plants and traditional Maoris designs.
- Texas themed jewelry emphasizing the use of star blue topaz and Concho pearls.
- Maori and New Zealand design jewelry in paua (abalone shell), black pearl and greenstone jade (nephrite).
Rhodes Old Town Gallery
- Specializes in famous Greek Key jewelry designs, ceramics, gifts and souvenirs from the island of Rhodes.
Spiral Virtual Shop
- Celtic and Medieval jewelry shop, with samurai swords, armour, historical jewelry, and gothic designs.
Tika Beads and Imports
- Offering unique beads, jewelry and ethnic pieces from around the world.
- Offering traditional museum quality Celtic, Norse, Scandinavian, Rus and Magyar jewelry.
The Viking Trader
- Jewelry replicas made in Denmark from moulds given by the Danish National Museum.
Wild Wire West
- Specializes in personalized handcrafted western and cattle brand gifts and jewelry from gold-filled and sterling silver wire.
Ethnic and Regional
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 19, 2014 at 15:15:08 UTC -