the entire directory
only in Jewelry/Estate_and_Collectible
Estate and Collectible
Shopping: Antiques and Collectibles: Clocks and Watches
Shopping: Antiques and Collectibles: Directories
This category in other languages:
- Belgium dealer in vintage French jewelry.
Annie Sherman Vintage Jewelry
- Offers costume, vintage rhinestone and estate antique jewelry sales.
- Jewelry, art, and antique sales, purchases, appraisals and restorations. Tag sales and cleanouts arranged. Internet auction services.
Antique Jewelry Exchange
- Large collection of unusual antique and estate jewelry.
Antique Jewelry for Sale
- Offers rare and antique collection of semi-precious stones, engagement rings, diamond necklace, brooches, bracelets, earrings, watches, estate, vintage and platinum jewelry.
Antique Jewelry Mall
- Estate and antique jewelry.
- Collections of authentic antique and estate jewelry, Victorian replicas, sterling silver marcasite jewelry, and Southwest silver.
- Large selection of bakelite jewelry and vintage designer costume jewelry like Trifari, Coro and Eisenberg.
Barker's Antique Jewelry, Inc.
- Baton Rouge, La. dealer in antique jewelry. Shows samples of jewelry in their store.
A Cache Of Jewels
- Antique and vintage costume jewelry.
The Cameo Collection
- Specializing in heirloom artisan carved cameo pins, pendants, and earrings set in 14k gold.
- Collection of estate and designer jewelry, Victorian, art Nouveau, Edwardian and Art Deco fine jewelry.
- Antique costume ,silver and Victorian jewelry.
- Catalog of antique and estate jewelry and watches from the 19th and 20th centuries.
- Collection of antique and collectible jewelry and accessories.
Easy Costume Jewelry
- Collectible costume jewelry for the advanced and beginning collector.
Eclectica Vintage Jewelry
- Collectible vintage and estate jewelry from the Victorian era through the 1960's.
- Filigree jewelry with an online catalog of products.
Enchantment Vintage Jewelry
- Selling pieces from the 1930s to the 1980s. High-resolution images available for review. Categories for brooches and pins, necklaces, holiday jewels, ensembles, bracelets, clips, earrings and figurals.
- Antique, vintage and collectible costume jewelry from the 19th and 20th centuries. History of American jewelry manufacturers, eras, and materials.
- A selection of antique, vintage and estate jewelry including engagement and wedding rings.
- Previously treasured vintage costume jewelry and purses. Designer signed, Trifari, Coro, Hobe, Whiting and Davis, Hobe. Also lucite, copper, celluloid and sterling silver.
- Vintage and collectible costume jewelry.
- Offers antique, vintage and old costume and estate jewelry specializing in signed designers.
The Glamorous Woman
- Genuine austrian crystal jewelry and accessories.
The Glitter Box
- Vintage designer costume jewelry specializing in Haskell, Schiaparelli, Trifari, Boucher, DeMario, Hagler, Coro Sterling, Eisenberg and Hobe.
Grandma's Jewellery Box
- Antique and vintage jewelry, costume and collectible jewelry, watches, and accessories.
Granny's Jewelry Box
- A blend of gently used items from diamonds to rhinestones, and vintage to contemporary.
- Italian dealer of antique jewelry-Pre Victorian, Victorian, Edwardian, Art Deco/Nouveau, and Retro.
Hawstead Hall Antiques
- Antique and estate jewelry.
- Vintage costume, antique, and designer jewelry. Includes a resource list of jewelry designers and companies, including dates and marks.
- Collection of antique, Victorian, vintage, collectible and estate jewelry from around New England.
Jarrett's Jade Jewelry and Small Antiques
- Collectible and vintage jewelry and accessories. Also, a good selection of ephemera items.
The Jewel Case Inc.
- Jewelry store specializing in estate jewelry, diamonds, gold and out-of-pawn items.
- Cartier, Tiffany, antique and estate jewelry for sale.
The Jewelry Box
- Specializing in designer, signed, antique, collectible and vintage costume jewelry, Victorian and estate jewelry.
Joan Good Antique Jewelry
- Antique jewelry, cameos, amber, lockets, hearts, Chinese ceramics, excavated Asian antiquties, online shopping.
Joden World Resources
- Collection of Georgian, Early Victorian, Victorian, Edwardian, Carlo Giuliano, Art Deco, Art Nouveau, Natural Yellow Diamonds, and Original Works.
Joint Venture Estate Jewelers
- Estate and consignment jewelry store in Cary, North Carolina, offering fine jewelry, appraisal, design, repair, and restoration.
Kimberly Klosterman Jewelry
- Antique 20th century jewelry.
Larkspur and Hawk
- Dealer of antique jewelry, specializing in the Georgian, Victorian, Edwardian, Art Nouveau, and Art Deco periods.
Lee Ryan Antiques and Jewelry
- Estate, antique jewelry, sterling silver, diamonds, gemstones bought and sold by Lee Ryan.
Lippincott Estate Buyer
- Estate Buyer of wrist watches, diamonds, jewelry, sterling silver, coins and other related items. Sellers may view values of their items using Lippincott's database and receive Lippincott's quote to purchase.
M and M TreasureNet
- Carries vintage costume jewelry and handbags, vanity items, vintage jewelry boxes and other collectibles. Also a line of contemporary Austrian crystal jewelry.
Marie E. Betteley
- Fine antique and estate jewelry, jewelry from Imperial Russia and antique Russian works of art including items by Carl Fabergé.
Michelle's Vintage Jewelry
- Vintage costume, antique and estate jewelry.
Now and Then
- Vintage costume jewelry from the Victorian era to the 1950s and beyond, as well as vintage linens for home decor.
- Reproduction pieces.
- Collection antique and estate gold and platinum jewelry. Specializing in fine signed jewelry such as Bulgari, Van Cleef and Arpels and Tiffany & Co.
Red Robin Antiques
- Antique jewelry, specializing in art nouveau, Victorian, silver, gold and enameled jewelry.
- Offers estate and antique jewelry, fine jewelry, cameos, and collectibles.
- Collection of over 400 pieces of vintage costume jewelry including bakelite and sterling silver.
Saettele Jewelers, Inc.
- Estate jewelry, diamond and watch broker.
- Antique and estate jewelry, signed and unsigned.
- Vintage jewelry and keepsakes of yesteryear find new souls to carry on their psychic and spiritual connection.
Susannah's Antique Combs
- Art nouveau and art deco hair combs and antique jewelry from the 1880s to the 1920s.
Things Gone By
- Jewelry and other antique items from the Georgian, Victorian and Edwardian eras. Specializes in mourning jewelry.
- Antique, vintage and estate rings and other jewelry in platinum, gold, and silver with diamonds, sapphires, emeralds and other precious and semi-precious stones.
Valerie B. Gedziun
- Vintage costume jewelry including a Trifari, Haskell, Eisenberg, Boucher, Iradj Moini, David Mandel, Larry Vrba, and Robert Sorrel.
- Estate and collectible jewelry plus a collection of artist made and handcrafted pieces.
Vienna Jewelry and Estate Buyers
- Offering a selection of fine estate jewelry and diamonds.
Vintage Treasures Costume Jewelry
- Specializing in signed and unsigned jewelry, Czechoslovakian and Bohemian glass necklaces and Christmas tree pins.
- Vintage fraternity and sorority pins for sale.
The Way We Were
- Offering pre-owed and antique designs including engagement rings, wedding bands, watches, cameos, bracelets, brooches, charms and pendants.
Estate and Collectible
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 28, 2014 at 8:05:05 UTC -