become an editor
the entire directory
only in Seeds/Vegetable_and_Herb
Home and Garden
Vegetable and Herb
Home: Gardening: Plants: Herbs
Home: Gardening: Plants: Vegetables
Shopping: Home and Garden: Plants: Vegetables
- Canadian company offers a selection of Oriental vegetable seeds, including amaranth, bitter gourd, tsatsai, shingiku, snow peas, and yard long bean.
- A site about the giant watermelons grown in Hope, Arkansas. Images of the past season's melons, and seed available from prize-winning melons weighing in at 100 to 200 lbs.
Hood River Garlic
- Carries a variety of organically grown hardneck and softneck seed garlic, as well as food garlic. Includes tips for growing and using garlic.
Howard Dill Enterprises
- Offers seeds for Dill's Atlantic Giant Pumpkins, as well as growing supplies and souvernirs. PDF catalog, and mail-in order form.
John Scheepers Kitchen Garden Seeds
- International and heirloom vegetable and culinary herb seeds for the kitchen gardener.
Knapp's Fresh Vegies
- Offers seeds for tomato, hot pepper, squash, and sunflower varieties, as well as various hot sauces and jams. Payment by PayPal.
Murphy's Seed Potatoes
- Producer of seed potatoes for the North American market. Located on Prince Edward Island on the east coast of Canada.
Oriental Vegetable Seeds
- California seller offers more than 350 varieties of Oriental vegetable seeds.
Tomato Growers Supply Company
- Sells a range of different coloured tomatoes and peppers.
- Specializing in seeds for tomatoes and peppers (hot and sweet varieties), also offering other vegetable seeds.
Vegetable Seed Warehouse
- South Carolina grower of vegetable seeds, including open pollinated and heirloom varieties, specializing in varieties which thrive in the American South.
The Vidaverde Seed Collection
- Offering seeds for rare, unusual and hard-to-find vegetables from around the world.
- Offers garden vegetable seeds.
vegetable and herb seeds
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 11, 2016 at 9:10:13 UTC -