become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mental_Health/Autism
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Neurodevelopmental: Autism Spectrum
Reference: Education: Products and Services: Special Education
Shopping: Health: Disabilities
All God's Children Living with Autism
- A music CD for the parents, family, and friends of an autistic child.
- Naturally Autistic ANCA tapes, books, videos, and other products have been developed by autistic people.
- Augmentative and Alternative AAC Communication books and Velcro displays for use with picture symbols/objects. Products for Children/Adults with Autism, Cerebral Palsy or Dysarthria.
- Software, books, toys, supplements and dietary products to help children within the autism spectrum.
Autism Teaching Tools
- Two videos, "Evy's Progress to Recovery" and "The Early Learner at Home". Teaching tips and reviews of teaching materials for designing programs.
Care Trak, Inc.
- Electronic tracking of seniors and special needs kids who wander off from familiar surroundings.
- Presenting a software package for teaching cognitive skills and reading to children. Also a FAQ and research findings.
- Offers a variety of titles addressing autism, including Asperger Syndrome. Provides suggested reading, articles, and a mailing list.
Early Learning Images
- Produces elliecards, a series of laminated photo cards intended as an augmentative communication system for young children with special needs.
- For auditory hypersensitive, autistic, downs syndrome, pdd and add children.
- Software to help people with Asperger's syndrome, high-functioning autism, and similar issues learn to recognize facial expressions.
- Eyecons are a tool for organizing the worlds of non-readers and other visual learners. Concrete, visually engaging, and customizable, they can be used to develop and reinforce important cognitive and communication skills.
Kind Tree: Autism Services
- Autism-themed T-shirts, greeting cards, and books.
- Nutritional supplements for autism.
Made By Mom
- Communication and scheduling solutions for people with disabilities.
- Flexible alternative to room padding for people with special needs. Used for bedrooms, playrooms, and sensory areas. Also special needs equipment and soft play items.
- Educational activities for young children with autism and/or severe cognitive delays.
Silver Lining Multimedia
- Create photo flash cards quickly and easily using Picture This..., a CD-ROM produced by Silver Lining. The high-resolution photos are designed to be used in teaching language to special needs children or students of foreign languages.
South Paw Enterprises, Inc.
- A manufacturer of Sensory Integration and Neuro- Developmental Products for the therapeutic professional and special needs person.
Take a Swing
- Portable therapy swings and frames for sensory integration and autism. For indoor or outdoor use; for home or professional use.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 18, 2015 at 17:57:33 UTC -