the entire directory
only in Assistive_Technology/Daily_Living
Open Directory - Shopping: Health: Disabilities: Assistive Technology: Daily Living
Eating and Cooking
Therapeutic Adjustable Beds
Business: Healthcare: Products and Services: Disability: Daily Living Aids
Business: Healthcare: Products and Services: Disability: Durable Medical Equipment
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Business and Economy: Healthcare: Products and Services: Disability: Daily Living Aids
- Solutions for the physically challenged including anti-slip transfer boards.
- Specialist in mobility aids, wheelchairs, scooters and assistive technology for easier living in the kitchen, bathroom and around the home.
AryCare Patient Support System
- Patient support and lift system is used for care of the disabled.
- Offering daily living and mobility aids. Detailed sections include aids for bathroom, bedroom and kitchen as well as for transferring.
- New Zealand manufacturer of aids and appliances for the elderly and disabled.
CR Newton Company
- Offering ambulatory products, bathroom equipment, beds and supplies and commodes.
- Offers a variety of living aids, including mobility, toileting, and dressing products.
- Large selection of equipment to help people of all ages live a safer, more active, independent lifestyle.
- Offering solutions for easier living including unique transfer boards, garden scooters, voice activated lamp controls, and amplified telephones.
- Features aids for vision, hearing, or mobility impaired senior citizens.
- Offering a broad selection of daily living aids. UK site delivers internationally.
Freedom Living Devices
- Freedom living devices provides occupational, physical, massage and rehabilitation products, assistive devices, disability and home care products.
Granny Jo Products
- Selling a mixture of daily living aids including adaptive clothing, napkin clips, dignity mugs and walker and wheelchair accessories with worldwide delivery.
- Catalog retailer of daily living assistive devices.
Independent Living Products
- Offering medical equipment and supplies, including mobility and safety aids. Includes hobby and crafts, nutrition, and hygiene.
- Resells a large variety of medical equipment and supplies including bathing, dressing, and toileting aids for home use.
Life Solutions Plus
- Offers independent living aids including diabetic supplies, wheelchair accessories, shower chairs, gripping aids and kitchen gadgets.
Life With Ease
- Ergonomic products, low vision aids, hearing impairment aids, and musculoskeletal aids.
My Joint-ID Card
- Medical ID card describes patients hip replacement, knee replacement or joint replacement Surgery. X-ray photo helps at airport security and with metal detectors.
- Products to help seniors and people with disabilities be more independent.
- Provides adaptive clothing, lift chairs, recliners, bedroom furniture, and other daily living aids; specializing in supplying nursing home residents.
Roberts Book Holder
- A device that holds books of any size.
Rocky Mountain Marketing, LLC
- Offers a device to help put on shoes and footwear without bending over.
- European supply and manufacture of all-weather-wear for wheelchair and scooter users. UK based.
- Universal access products.
- Retailer of medical support hosiery, comfort shoes, foot care products, and other healthcare related items.
Total Care Home Medical
- Provider of medical supplies for home use daily living, and nutritional supplements.
- Features helpful gifts for senior citizens that include garden tools, mobility accessories, music collections, large print cards and books and specialty items.
- Aids to daily living; wide variety for many daily living needs.
Westons Internet Home Health
- Proposes home living aids for the elderly and the disabled, including medical equipment and supplies.
- Superarm lift, hand controls, wheelchairs, bath and shower benches, handi-ramp systems, medical supplies, and hy~gina shower system.
The Wright Stuff
- Provider of unique health care products for people with varying physical needs. Catalog includes arthritis aids, diabetes aids, adaptive equipment.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 9:24:06 PM EDT -