the entire directory
only in Disabilities/Assistive_Technology
Open Directory - Shopping: Health: Disabilities: Assistive Technology
Education and Learning
Low Vision Aids
Mobility and Transportation
Seating and Positioning
Business: Healthcare: Products and Services: Disability
Business: Healthcare: Products and Services: Prosthetics
Society: Disabled: Assistive Technology
4 Medical Supplies
- Offers a range of mobility products including lift chairs, electric scooters, manual and power wheelchairs, stair lifts, and ramps.
- Offers communication aids, computer adaptations, daily living aids, and environmental controls.
- Provides products for children and adults with severe or profound disabilities.
- Sells healthcare equipment, including ambulatory aids, bathroom safety products, lift chairs, ramps, and daily living aids.
- Offers equipment for children with special needs including pediatric strollers, pediatric seating, child standers, pediatric walkers, modular positioning, therapy rolls and wedges, tricycles and swings.
- Features name-brand wheelchairs, power scooters, daily living aids, and medical supplies.
- Distributes low vision solutions, communication devices, learning assistance products, computer access hardware and software.
- Offers a full line of health care products and medical supplies.
Independent Living Source
- Provides a selection of assistive living products and technologies.
- Broad range of medical supplies, wheel chairs and hospital beds available through online secure transaction website.
- Offers a wide variety of products for daily living, mobility, low vision, hard of hearing, and technology.
- Catalog of medical supplies and assistive devices including mobility products and personal care items.
Medical Products Direct
- Selling home healthcare products and living aids.
Medical Supply Depot, The
- Home health supplies catalog featuring a large selection of products, from diabetic and incontinence supplies to walkers and wheelchairs.
Medical Supply Group
- Offers diabetic supplies, exam gloves, wheel chairs, and daily living aids.
- Discount health products and medical supplies including first aid kits, medical supply equipment, wheelchairs, uniforms, hospital beds, diabetic and diabetes supplies, and carpal tunnel wrist wraps.
- Retailer of beds, mattresses, disposables, and wound care supplies.
- Provider of electromedical products and durable medical equipment.
Quality Medical Inc.
- Provides a variety of healthcare products with a focus on canes, crutches, wheelchairs, and walkers.
- Offers products for rehabilitation, physical therapy, sports medicine, pain management and massage therapy.
- Provides mobility, vision, hearing, and daily living aids for seniors.
- Selling disposable medical products and services for the treatment and care of patients in the home.
- Proposes a broad variety of home medical equipment, mobility aids, and bath safety products.
Technical Solutions Australia
- Specializes in electronics for people with disabilities. Features adapted toys, switches, and communication aids.
Thompson Pharmacy and Medical Supply
- Providing products for healthcare needs.
- Software and hardware solutions for people who have conditions from low vision and blindness to learning disabilities, quadriplegia and paraplegia, and those with conditions such as carpal tunnel or arthritis.
- Provides assisted daily living, mobility, orthopedics, and exercise products.
- Offers a wide range of assistive technology solutions, equipment, software, training, and funding assistance for people with disabilities.
Usenet alt.education.disabled -
Usenet wash.assistive-tech -
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, September 9, 2011 3:22:44 AM EDT -