become an editor
the entire directory
only in Skin_Disorders/Acne
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Beauty: Skin Care: Acne
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Skin Disorders
Kids and Teens: Health: Conditions and Diseases: Acne
- Features a physician formulated treatment line for persistent acne.
- A compound of ingredients to address acne, in a concentrated smooth solid form that dissolves on the affected facial skin areas.
Advanced Skin and Hair, Inc
- Offers Clearogen, a treatment system designed to stop the root cause of acne.
- A two part cleanser-exfoliant designed to clean and moisturize the skin while enhancing the natural flow of oils and treating acne.
- Offers a kit with cleanser, acne inhibiting gel containing topical zinc, glycolic gel and mineral clay mask; also for ingrow hairs and cold sores.
Beverly Hills Peel
- Offers skin treatments formulated by a plastic surgeon.
- Botanical drops to remove skin blemishes, warts, scars, and reduce acne.
- Acne treatment that does not use benzoyl-peroxide.
Dermatological Solutions Inc.
- Offers an acne treatment formulated with anti-aging properties.
- A medical prescription retinoid chemical molecule for the treatment of acne, that claims to be as effective as tretinoin 0.025%, but with low cutaneous irritation.
- Vitamin and mineral based supplement to help control acne. Includes ingredients, usage instructions, and recommended partner products.
Exposed Skin Care
- Full spectrum acne treatment.
- Offers a chewable vitamin treatment for acne.
- Three product kit combines benzoyl peroxide and sulfur with allantoin, panthenol, aloe and chamomile for the treatment of acne pimples and blackheads in adults and teenagers.
- Products for acne and to aid in the elimination of fine lines, wrinkles, and discoloration. Also offers a list of comedogenic ingredients in cosmetics.
- Delivers a range of products containing botanicals, and anti-bacterial salycilic acid or triclosan.
- 10% sulphur soap, anti-acne, antiseptic, anti fungal.
- Line of acne products with benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, sulfur, aloe and chamomile combinations.
- Products to control acne infection based on natural plant ingredients. With product lists and wholesale options.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 9, 2015 at 16:24:11 UTC -