become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cancer/Larynx
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Head and Neck: Laryngeal
Boston Medical Products, Inc.
- Develops and supplies devices for ENT and airway surgery. Includes a catalog of products and a review of new products.
Bruce Medical Supply
- Free catalog containing a large selection of laryngectomee supplies: Servox, ADDvoxII, turtleneck stoma covers, fashion stoma scarves, shower shields, foam stoma filters, double-sided adhesive foam stoma disks.
Crestwood Communication Aids
- Offers speaking aids, switches, and adaptive toys for children and adults with communication difficulties.
- Distributors of the MicroVox, HiVox, and GoldVox electrolarynx devices and various other laryngectomee-related devices and accessories.
- SPKR artificial larynx offered. Cover Up shower stoma protector, stoma filters and covers. Free sample kit available.
HITEC Group International
- Assistive products for the deaf, hearing impaired, blind, and mobility impaired. Provides speech related devices including Servox and Optivox electro-larynx devices, speech amplified telephones and handsets.
- Featuring the Blom-Singer Tracheoesophageal Voice Restoration Devices as well as a wide selection of other laryngectomee products. Contact them for a complimentary, extensive catalog or educational video.
- A specialist company focusing on Head and Neck cancer and airway management for laryngectomy and tracheostomy patients.
Lauder Enterprises Inc.
- Features sales and service for speech aids and laryngectomee products.
- Selling voice amplifiers, stoma covers, and accessories. Includes illustrated catalog and health fund details.
Medical Innovations International Inc.
- Suppliers of the Barton-Mayo Tracheostoma Button to provide leak-proof tracheostoma valve retention for near-total and total laryngectomy patients.
- Speech simulator built into an upper denture or a retainer, activated by a control unit with hands free features.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 9, 2014 at 11:54:04 UTC -