become an editor
the entire directory
only in Food/Smoked
Fish and Seafood
Shopping: Food: Meat: Barbecue
- Meat market offering home cured smoked products such as jerky, ham and bacon. Also sells preserves, gift boxes and party trays.
Bear Creek Smokehouse
- Smoked meats, poultry and sausage, plus soups and desserts.
- Hickory smoked ham, prime rib, bacon, sausage, seafood, lamb, and game birds.
- Smoked deli meats, grill meats, spreads, snacks, and condiments.
- Offers jerky, beef, venison, elk, turkey and buffalo.
- Offers smoked cheese, ham, and bacon, plus maple syrup. Plainfield, New Hampshire.
- Hampers, smoked salmon, trout and meats. Suppliers of Scottish specialty foods.
Nueske's Hillcrest Farm
- Smoked ham, bacon, sausage, poultry, seafood and snacks.
The Old Smokehouse
- Produces a variety of smoked meats, fish, game, sausage, and cheeses. Includes history of the smokehouse, news, FAQs, and newsletter.
Singleton's General Store
- Cob smoked ham, bacon, pepperoni and salmon; Vermont maple sugar cured and corn cob smoked. Order online.
- Sales of smoked garlic and smoked salt, including recipes.
- Beef jerky, smoked sausage, cheese and turkeys, BBQ ribs, brisket and old fashioned candy.
Trapper's Creek Smoking Company
- Purveyors of smoked products from Alaska such as salmon, fish, lox, sausage, and gift packages of these items.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 13, 2015 at 0:24:11 UTC -