become an editor
the entire directory
only in Nuts_and_Seeds/Macadamias
Nuts and Seeds
Home: Cooking: Nuts and Seeds: Macadamia
Shopping: Food: Ethnic and Regional: North American: Hawaiian
Bono Macs of Hawaii
- Sells nuts in the shell along with the Macbuster, a hand-held nutcracker.
- Products include raw, dry roasted, or chocolate coated macadamia nuts from New Zealand, gift bags, and handmade soap. Also offers recipes and health tips.
Gold Crown Macadamia
- California growers' cooperative offers in-shell nuts, pies, nutcrackers, ground nut bird meal, and a cookbook.
Hamakua Macadamia Nut Company
- Offers gift boxes and assortments of salted and flavored nuts, nut cookies, and brittle. Also sells Kona coffee.
MaC's Nut Co. of Hawaii
- Processors who can crack directly after husking without drying. Available in various flavors, along with nut tea, mead, and liqueur. Also contains recipes.
MacFarms of Hawaii
- Available plain and in various flavors, including Kona coffee, chocolate covered, and honey roasted. Includes nutrition information and recipes.
- Offers salted, flavored, and chocolate-covered varieties, along with a wide range of products including cookies, gift baskets, and Kona coffee. Also contains a brief history.
The Nut House
- Offering a wide variety of flavored Australian macadamia nuts.
South Kona Macadamia Nut Company
- Available salted or unsalted, plain or tamari flavored. Also sells nut butter and oil.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 11, 2014 at 13:33:14 UTC -