become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fruit/Apples
Business: Food and Related Products: Produce: Fruits: Apples
Home: Cooking: Fruits and Vegetables: Apples
Science: Agriculture: Horticulture: Fruits: Apple
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Plantae: Magnoliophyta: Magnoliopsida: Rosaceae: Malus
The Apple Barn and Cider Mill
- Located in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee. Offers many varieties of apples, apple candy, fruit wines, ciders and other apple products.
Apple Hill Farm
- Hand packed apples from New York's Hudson Valley. Shipped from September through April. Varieties and dates depend on crops.
- Grower of 75 varieties, sold in various combination packs. Also sells fruit butters and tools for cooks.
Beak and Skiff Apple Farms, Inc.
- Apple packs and apple cider. Ships to the contiguous 48 U.S. states.
Circle K Orchard
- Sells twelve varieties in 10 and 20-pound boxes. Order by fax or telephone.
- Honeycrisp variety in gift boxes or 40-pound boxes, plus Cortland, Macintosh, Macoun, Fortune, Northern Spy and several other varieties, in gift boxes.
Love Creek Orchards
- Fresh apples, apple pies and other baked apple goodies, gourmet apple jams, jellies and sauces.
Pepin Heights Orchards
- Offering HoneyCrisp, a new apple variety. Available wholesale, on-line during harvest season.
Tree-Mendus Fruit Select
- Apple orchard and country market sells farm fresh fruits and jams.
Valicoff Fruit Company
- Offers Washington State apples for sale in gift packs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 25, 2014 at 6:24:06 UTC -