become an editor
the entire directory
only in Meat/Sausage
Business: Food and Related Products: Meat and Seafood: Sausage
Home: Cooking: Meat: Sausage
Shopping: Food: Meat: Smoked
Aidells Sausage Company
- Fresh and smoked sausages in unusual flavors such as chicken and apple or smoked whiskey fennel. Also provides list of retailers, related merchandise and company information.
- Offers bratwurst and breakfast sausage.
Arnold's Meats, Inc.
- Manufacturer and retailer of smoked sausages and processed meats, selling the brands Arnold's, Caroline, and El Cerdito.
- Boerne, Texas. Offers authentic Spanish style chorizo.
Azar Sausage Company
- Jacksonville, FL. Offers sausages seasoned with herbs.
Bavaria Sausage Kitchen Inc.
- Bratwurst made without fillers, additives or MSG.
Bavarian Sausage Express
- Varieties of bratwurst and other sausages handcrafted by a 4th generation sausage maker from Austria. Denver, Colorado.
Bernie's Fine Meats
- Produce a variety of German, Polish, Hungarian, Italian, and Slovenian fresh and smoked sausages, summer sausage, snack sticks, bacon, and blood sausage.
Binkert's Meat Products
- Offers German sausages, salamis, and lunchmeats. Also carry various imported German-style breads and dry goods. Baltimore, Maryland.
Chicopee Provision Co.
- Blue Seal brand kielbasa, frankfurters, and blood sausage, and Friendship brand hoop and farmers cheese. Ships in USA.
Chorizo San Manuel
- Offers several varieties of Mexican style pork or beef chorizo.
- European sausages, teewurst, cold cuts, hams, blood sausages, liver sausages, butters, cheeses, breads, chocolates, and cookies.
- Offers ethnic sausages, franfurters, luncheon meat, and gift boxes.
Dearborn Sausage Company
- Offers a variety of ethnic sausages, plus franks and hams.
- Malden, Massachusetts. Italian sausage, turkey tips, and marinated steak tips.
- Offers hard and Genoa salami, pepperoni, beef jerky, and combination gift packs.
Earl Campbell Meat Products
- Waelder, Texas. Offers several varieties of hot links, plus specialty seasonings and sauces.
- Located at Findlay Market in Cincinnati Ohio. Offers goetta, mettwurst, bratwurst, and other sausages.
Fortuna's Sausage Co.
- Makers of extra lean Italian sausages in over 35 varieties.
- Producer and retailer of various sausage such as Bratwurst, Polish, and Italian Sausage.
Gaspar's Sausage Co., Inc.
- Portuguese smoked sausages including linguica and chourico.
- Covington, Kentucky. Offers breakfast sausage, bratwurst, and mettwurst.
Hartmann's Old World Sausage
- Offers all-natural gourmet sausages and meats, handmade in Canandaigua, New York.
- Offers frankfurters, Italian sausage, hot links, bockwurst, kielbasa, and German style mustard.
Jacob's World Famous Andouille
- LaPlace, Louisiana. Offers andouille and other sausages, tasso, and smoked turkey and chicken.
Jody Maroni's Sausage Kingdom
- Offers a variety of chicken, duck, pork, and beef sausages.
Johnson's Sausage Shoppe
- Rio, Wisconsin. Offers a variety of bratwurst and other sausages, plus beef, pork, and lamb cuts.
- Sheboygan, Wisconsin. Bratwurst, chorizo, beef franks, wieners, Italian sausage, ring bologna, and breakfast sausage.
Jr's Texas Best
- Offers gift boxes of a variety of smoked sausages.
Kinner Kountry Sausage
- Madison, FL. Sells a variety of country sausage products, including kielbassa, chorizo, Italian, and smoked pork. Also offers gourmet pet treats.
- San Antonio, Texas. Offers Polish-style smoked, beef smoked, jalapeno beef, country style, and Mexican style chorizo sausages.
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Offers bulk packages of Chicago style hot dogs, Polish and Italian sausage, franks, liver sausage, and bratwurst.
Koenemann German Sausage Store
- German style sausage with a selection of over 60 products. Ships to all 50 United States.
La Grange Smokehouse
- Offers dried and smoked sausages, plus jerky, pecans, and jelly.
Lodi Sausage Company
- Lodi, Wisconsin. Offers summer sausage, ring bologna, bratwurst, wieners, Polish sausage, ham, and bacon.
Lone Wolf Wurst Meats
- German summer sausage, Polish sausage, bratwurst, and dried smoked sausage. Eustis, Nebraska.
Louie's Finer Meats
- Cumberland, Wisconsin. Offers a large variety of bratwurst, plus breakfast sausage, bacon, ham, Italian sausage, and Swedish potato sausage.
Mello's North End Manufacturers, Inc.
- Offers Portuguese chourico, linguica, and morcela sausage. Fall River, Massachusetts.
Miesfeld's Meat Market
- Offers bratwurst, summer sausage, kranski Slovenian sausage, bacon, ham, and meat snack sticks. Sheboygan, Wisconsin.
Molinari and Sons Salame
- Dry cured salames and coppa, and raw fresh sausage.
Mulays Sausage Corporation
- Hot ground and link Italian sausage.
Neto Sausage Company
- Offers Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and Polish sausage.
Nowicki's Sausage Shoppe
- Family owned original recipe sausages, brats, landjaegers, jerkys, pickled sausages, and salami.
Old Wisconsin Sausage
- Sheboygan, Wisconsin. Offers bratwurst, Polish sausage, wieners, ring bologna, meat snacks, and summer sausage.
Olsen's Sausage Shoppe
- Specializes in gourmet sausage and meats including fresh and pre-cooked bratwurst, natural casing hot dogs, snack sticks, and smoked meats.
Papa Weaver's Pork
- Natural pork roll and link sausage produced on a family farm originally owned by President James Madison near Orange, Virginia.
Parma Sausage Products
- Offers Italian meat products, such as prosciutto, salami, pancetta, coppa secca, and cooked sausages. Located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Pittsburg Hot Link Packers
- Pittsburg, Texas. Offers cooked, uncooked, or smoked hot link sausages.
- Market in Michigan that offers fresh and smoked meat sausages, pierogies, and dried Michigan cherries.
Ray's Own Brand
- Offers Swiss, Portuguese, and Italian sausage. Also has jerky.
Renna's Meat Market
- A full service meat market that specializes in Italian and Volga German sausages, as well as tri-tip. Ships in USA.
Ricci's Italian Sausage
- Photos, product, recipes, history and contact details of this Pennsylvania company.
RJ Balson & Son, Inc.
- Offers over 20 varieties of "bangers", handmade British specialty sausages. Available online with free shipping in the U.S. Wholesale pricing available.
Salumi Artisan Cured Meats
- Offers salami and other Italian style cured meats. Located in Seattle, Washington.
Sardinha's Gourmet Foods
- Fall River, Massachusetts. Offers Portuguese chourico and linguica sausages, plus imported Portuguese food items.
Sheboygan Bratwurst Company
- Sheboygan, Wisconsin. Offers a large variety of bratwurst, plus hard bread rolls.
Siegi's Sausage Factory
- Raw and cooked sausage, spreadable meats, cold cuts and cheeses, condiments and desserts.
Silver Creek Specialty Meats
- Specializes in premium old world style artisan sausage. Located in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
Slovacek Sausage Co.
- Offers sausage and other smoked meats from Czech recipes.
- Elgin, Texas hot fresh or smoked sausage. Also offers hot sauce and barbeque sauce.
- Alvin, Texas. Offers venison sausage, boudin, and various pork and beef sausages.
- Wheeling, Illinois. Offers a variety of German sausages with a Bavarian accent.
Syracuse Casing Co. Inc.
- Offers hog and sheep sausage casings for the meat industry and individual customers. Distribution throughout North America.
Syracuse's Italian Sausage Co.
- Manufacturing fine sausages for both retail and wholesale. Online sales available.
Tennessee Pride Sausage
- Breakfast sausage patties, links, rolls, sandwiches, and gravy.
Texas Cajun Meat Company
- Offers sausage made from pork and crawfish.
Uli's Famous Sausage
- Offer a variety of handmade authentic German and International sausages.
- Gifts and bulk sausage, shipped anywhere in the continental United States.
Vaucresson’s Sausage Company
- New Orleans producer of crawfish sausage, Creole pickled pork, Creole smoke sausage, tasso, and hot sausage.
- Offers wieners, Polish sausage, and lunch meat.
- Offers a large variety including bratwurst, knockwurst, Bavarian weisswurst, bockwurst, smoked kielbasa, chorizo, buffalo or ostrich summer sausage, and Italian, Hungarian, Slovenian or Ukrainian sausages. Frankenmuth, Michigan.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 21, 2014 at 3:26:58 UTC -