become an editor
the entire directory
only in Meat/Jerky
Home: Cooking: Drying and Dehydrating: Jerky
Alien Fresh Jerky
- Offers beef, turkey and buffalo jerky and other assorted snacks.
- Offering meat snacks in a variety of flavors including alligator, ostrich, venison, ham, pork, and beef.
Astig Premium Jerky
- Offers original beef jerky with traditional Filipino flavors. Product descriptions and contact details for wholesale enquiries.
The Beef Jerky Emporium
- Many brands of beef and game jerky and meat snacks.
Beef Jerky Outlet
- Ten flavors of Reinhold and Timko brand beef and turkey snacks. Located in Fort Myers, Florida.
The Beef Jerky Outlet
- Offers beef and turkey jerkey, sausage sticks, and wild game meats. Sterling Heights, Michigan.
Beef Jerky Snacks
- Wholesale and retail packages of beef jerky snacks in Europe.
The Beef Jerky Store
- Sales of beef, pork, turkey, seafood, and tofu jerkys, plus candy and snacks.
- Offers flavors sliced from solid cuts of lean beef steak.
Big John's Beef Jerky
- Offers several varieties of beef jerky.
- Kangaroo, emu, beef, crocodile, ostrich and bison jerky.
Browns Valley Meat Company
- Made without nitrites, MSG or artificial ingredients. Flavors include spicy, teriyaki, peppered, and garlic.
Buck Thornton's World of Jerky
- Features beef and exotic jerky, including elk, buffalo, deer, kangaroo, ostrich, and salmon.
Bulk Beef Jerky
- Offers a selection of beef jerky and sticks, and related items such as sausages.
- Offers original, teriyaki, buffalo wing, cowboy and fire in the hole jerky.
Cattaneo Bros. Inc.
- Old west style beef jerky, turkey jerky, sausage, and a variety of gift packs incorporating these items.
Choo Choo R Snacks
- Offers beef jerky and assorted meat snacks including beef sticks and venison jerky.
- Offers salmon, turkey, venison, elk, buffalo, and beef jerky. Summit County, Colorado.
- Offers beef jerky and also dried fruits and nuts.
Daniel's Really Good Fresh Jerky
- Offers beef, turkey, salmon, buffalo, elk and venison jerky, honey, nuts and dried fruits.
- Offers beef jerky in different flavors. USA.
Dublin General Store
- Beef, venison, elk, ostrich, buffalo, turkey, pork, and bear jerky and sticks.
Ed's RoadHousE Jerky
- Offers beef jerky, spice rubs and sauces made with all natural ingredients.
Fatt Bob's Premium Quality Jerky
- Offers beef and turkey jerky in a variety of flavors, sausage and beef snacks.
Fesperman's Beef Jerky
- Offers a sweet beef jerky in original, peppered, hot, and garlic flavors which contain no preservatives. Made in Oklahoma.
Gary West Meats
- Hickory smoked beef jerky made from whole USDA inspected beef rounds.
GlenWood Smoked Products
- Family business specializing in smoked products, including: honey glazed hams, smoked turkey, and beef jerky.
Great American Jerky Products
- Retail, wholesale, private label and bulk repackaging opportunities.
- Hot and mild USDA beef, venison, buffalo, and elk jerky and sticks in one and two pound packs.
House of Jerky
- Sells beef, turkey, ostrich, buffalo, venison and sugar free jerkies, as well as Primo's Gourmet Olives.
Jedidiah's Jerky and Gourmet Snacks
- Offers premium beef and turkey jerky in a variety of flavors, including BBQ, spicy, honey, smoked, and teriyaki.
- Jerky sales all over the USA.
The Jerky Outlet
- Elk, buffalo, venison, beef and turkey jerky. Also offer pickled products, smoked fish and sauces.
- Offers U.S. made jerky, meat snacks and gift packages.
Jerome County Market
- Family processing operation specializing in all types of meat products, including beef, turkey, chicken, and wild game jerky, meat sticks, and summer sausage. Jerome, Michigan.
- Offers original, teriyaki, and spicy jerky. Roseland, New Jersey, USA.
John's Elgin Market
- Featuring beef and venison jerky and exotic items like alligator and ostrich snack sticks.
- Specializing in elk, buffalo, antelope, beef and turkey jerky and big game summer sausage. They also have venison jerky, pinion nuts, pine nuts and gift bags.
- Offers premium Black Angus original and spicy beef sticks and nuggets.
Luther's Beef Jerky
- Made in the old-fashioned method, without nitrites or MSG. Beef or buffalo, teriyaki or jalapeno flavored, plus smoked shank bones for dogs.
- Produce and sell beef, buffalo, teriyaki and spicy jerky. USA.
Mountain American Jerky
- Fresh made-to-order gourmet beef and game meat jerky, including buffalo, elk, antelope, venison, ostrich and salmon.
Mr. and Mrs. Jerky
- Offers buffalo, venison and beef jerky; also teriyaki and hot and spicy meat sticks.
Oh Boy! Oberto
- Natural style beef and turkey jerky, the healthy snacking alternative.
- Beef jerky and snack sticks from Oregon.
One Stop Jerky Shop
- Provides beef jerky, seasonings, and sausage making equipment and supplies. Lodi, Wisconsin.
Oregon Trail Jerky
- Wholesaler and retailer of turkey and beef jerky, dried meat, seasoning and spice. USA.
Phil's Beef Jerky
- Tye, Texas. Offers teriyaki, mild, hickory, and hot pepper varieties.
Plano Jerky Online Store
- Offers several teriyaki jerky flavors and spices as well as assorted seasonal gift packs.
- Ostrim brand snacks and jerky made from a combination of ostrich and beef.
Rays Good Stuff
- Provides teriyaki, jalapeno, mild and hot jerky and sweet snacks.
- Hand cut beef jerky offered in a selection of seasoned flavors.
RJ's Gourmet, Inc.
- Family owned and operated company offers Glatt kosher meat jerky and smoked meat products.
Rocky Mountain Supply
- Distributor of King B jerky products.
Route 66 Beef Jerky
- Offers green chile beef jerky, red chile beef jerky, hot and spicy peppered beef jerky and the original blend.
Shalhoob Meat Company
- Offers Santa Barbara style beef jerky, smoked beef sticks, and freezer packages. Also sells apparel.
- USDA beef jerky and beef sticks made in Pennsylvania and shipped anywhere in the USA. Smoked, hickory smoked, mild, and hot flavors available.
- Offers beef, turkey, ahi tuna, and salmon jerky in a variety of flavors.
Snake River Jerky
- Beef and turkey jerky, flavored, sliced, ground varieties, and spices.
Star B Ranch
- Producers of natural buffalo meat and jerky, as well as gift items.
Texas Aggie Brand Beef Jerky
- Produced by the Meat Science and Technology Center at Texas A&M university. Includes production and ordering information.
Texas Best Beef Jerky
- Texas made beef and turkey jerky available individually or in sampler gift packages.
Tillamook Country Smoker
- Beef jerky in natural smoked or soft varieties, plus sticks, nuggets and chew.
Trail's Best Snacks
- Beef jerky, kippered beefsteaks, meat and cheese snacks, meat sticks, and pickled sausages.
Umpqua Indian Foods
- Produces and sells beef jerky, snacks and gifts baskets.
- Beef jerky manufacturer in Tillamook, Oregon and a wholesaler of beef jerky, snack sticks, pepperoni, meat snacks, and snack foods. USA.
West Texas Jerky
- Offers beef and turkey jerky and dried sausage.
Western Sky's Jerky Co.
- Offers Cactus Jack's beef jerky containing no MSG and Western Sky's brand of buffalo, elk and venison jerky.
- Offers mesquite smoked hot and traditional beef jerky in strips and pieces.
Wild Bill's Foods
- Producer of meat snacks. Provides also ham sticks and various gifts items. USA.
Williams and Conner
- Offers applewood, hickory, mesquite, and pepper trio flavored jerky.
Wilson Beef Farms
- Offers beef jerky and snack sticks. Canaseraga, New York.
- Sells a variety of old fashioned, peppered, and Teriyaki.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 6, 2016 at 9:05:04 UTC -