become an editor
the entire directory
only in Food/Grains
Business: Food and Related Products: Grains and Legumes
Home: Cooking: Grains
Shopping: Food: Baked Goods
Shopping: Food: Health Food
Shopping: Food: Pasta
Shopping: Food: Produce: Nuts and Seeds
Shopping: Food: Special Diets: Allergen-Free: Gluten-Free
This category in other languages:
- Granola and muesli cereals and snacks, and hand painted ceramic bowls and storage canisters.
- Buy bulk whole grains such as wheat, barley, oat groats, millet, corn, brown rice, rye, spelt, kamut, golden flax, and buckwheat. Also offers, split peas, and a variety of beans. Colorado.
Bobs Red Mill
- Packaged and bulk stone ground whole grain and natural foods in small or large quantities. Available from the mill or from retail stores.
The Bread Beckers, Inc.
- Suppliers of grains, supplies, and equipment for bread making.
Butte Creek Mill
- Offers corn, wheat, rye, triticale, rice, soya, millet, buckwheat, and oat flours, grains, and mixes.
C.H. Guenther and Son
- Provides flour, baking and biscuit mixes, gravy mixes, and tortilla products under the brand names Pioneer, White Lily, and White Wings.
Goodness Gracious Granola
- Offers a variety of handmade, whole-grain flavored granola.
Grizzlies Granola and Nuts
- An artisanal food company located in Eugene, Oregon, making Grizzlies brand breakfast cereals and trail mixes.
- Featuring spelt berries and flour, grain mills and mixers, and bread baking accessories.
- Chemical-free products from a restored water-powered gristmill. Includes flour, baking mixes, whole grains and cookware.
- Specialty rice, exotic grains and heirloom beans. Includes recipes and cooking tips.
- Whole grains including barley, lentils, hard red wheat and soft white wheat. Sold in 3, 15 or 25-pound bags. Also sold in gift baskets or packs.
- Create custom cereal breakfast mix. Choose from a range of ingredients that includes non-GMO and organic.
Mu Mu Muesli
- Offers a breakfast cereal made in upstate New York, using domestically grown natural and organic ingredients with no added oil sugars salts or fats. Packaged in biodegradable Kraft paper bags.
- Sells mixed black and white chia seeds. Provides articles and FAQ.
Nature's Gourmet Foods Inc.
- Wild rice, rice blends, specialty rices and grains, dried beans, dried fruits, dried mushrooms and spices. Ships in USA.
Nora Mill Granary
- A 123 year old grain mill in Georgia, US offers a large selection of stone ground grits, flour, cornmeal, pancake and waffle mixes as well as grains, seeds and cereals.
North Bay Trading Co.
- Offers organic Canadian wild rice, Minnesota grown wild rice, dry soup mixes, and air dried vegetables. Retail and bulk options.
Northern Quinoa Corp.
- Producer of specialty grains, beans, lentils, and wild rice. Products are organic or conventional, gluten-free, kosher, bulk or pre-packaged.
Nu Life Market
- Produces gluten free flours, brans, and whole grains from grain sorghum.
- Offers amaranth-based food products and ingredients.
- Heirloom beans, peas, soup mixes, condiments, herbs and spices, grains, rice and flour, beeswax honey and candles.
- Quinoa history, harvest photographs, recipes, and sales of pasta made from quinoa.
- Offers Ralston 100% Hot Wheat Cereal, USA sales only. Includes Tom Mix sponsor history.
Southern Traditional Foods
- Sales of Dixie Lily and Alabama King brands of corn meal, grits, hush puppy mix, yellow rice, seafood breading mix, and Spanish bean soup mix.
- Supplier of black and white chia seeds and flour. Features history and FAQ.
- Provides teff grain and whole grain teff flour. Offers details and history of teff grain.
Western Trails Food
- Whole grain hulless barley made into flapjack mixes, stone ground flour, flakes and grits. Also sauces and bean and barley soups.
Wheat Montana Farms and Bakeries
- Grains and flour sold in bulk or for home use, baker's kits and cookbooks.
- Organically grown non-hybrid wheat berries in bulk. Suitable for long-term storage. Grain mills also available.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 20, 2014 at 5:15:09 UTC -