become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fish_and_Seafood/Smoked
Fish and Seafood
Shopping: Food: Smoked
Shopping: Food: Specialty and Gourmet
- Offers smoked salmon, tuna, and oysters, in Cajun, BBQ, and Alder. Includes company history, health information, pictures, and order form. (Form requires Adobe Reader)
Brown & Forrest
- UK. Purveyors of the smoked eel, salmon and other smoked foods.
- Smokehouse on the west coast of Ireland selling smoked tuna, salmon, mackerel, and herrings. Ships in Europe.
Devereau Manx Kippers
- Smoking herring from the Isle of Man. Includes information about kippers and recipes.
Ducktrap River Fish Farm
- Using Maine hardwood and fruitwood smoke to create smoked Maine mussels, bay scallops, salmon and rainbow trout.
Ed's Kasilof Seafoods
- Offers smoked salmon and spread, Nova lox, halibut, and seafood gift packages from Alaska. Also processes sport fish for fishermen.
Fish Brothers Smoked Fish
- Offering a variety of naturally smoked fish including salmon, trout and albacore tuna.
- Peat smoked salmon and seatrout, and hot-smoked salmon, from the waters near North Uist.
- Vacuum-packed or canned smoked King Salmon (Chinook), sturgeon, albacore, oysters, and scallops. Items are sold individually or in gift packs.
Scottish Smoked Salmon Company
- Selling smoked salmon and trout from the Isle of Mull.
Shuckman's Fish Co. and Smokery
- Smoked seafood and Spoonfish caviar available.
Springfield Smoked Fish
- Sampler packs offering several varieties of smoked fish and herring in cream sauce. Ships in USA.
Stonington Sea Products
- Gourmet smoked salmon and seafood samplers from a Maine specialty smokehouse. Includes salmon, Finnan Haddie, sea scallops, smoked cod, and kipper fillets.
- Hot or cold-smoked products and seafood specialties from Alaska.
- Provides smoked seafood including smoked salmon, Dungeness crab, oysters, and Copper River sockeye.
- Smoked wild salmon and silver eel delivered worldwide, and smoked chicken delivered in Ireland.
- Atlantic cold smoked salmon and filleted smoked trout in 1.5 to 3-pound boxes.
Wild Alaska Smoked Salmon
- Smoked sockeye, chinook, coho, halibut, king crab, shrimp and Alaskan gift baskets - smoked salmon is certified Kosher, all natural, no refrigeration required.
- Offers smoked salmon, haddock, mackerel, sprats and tuna from Ireland.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 19, 2016 at 2:23:12 UTC -