become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_American/Southwestern
Ethnic and Regional
Hot and Pepper Sauces
Home: Cooking: World Cuisines: North American: Southwestern
Shopping: Ethnic and Regional: North American: Southwestern
Shopping: Food: Ethnic and Regional: Latin American
Adobe Milling Company
- Southwestern cookbooks, chilies, spices, and beans.
- Offer New Mexican and Mexican food products including salsa, chile sauce, frozen chiles, tortillas, posole, and blue corn meal.
Cheri's Desert Harvest
- Southwestern cookies, jellies, candy, syrups, and quick bread mixes.
The Chile Addict Store
- Offers chile products and Southwestern gifts. Specialties includes hot and pepper sauces, fruit salsas, southwestern gift baskets, chile seeds, pods and powders.
Chile Line Express
- Features foods, gifts and art tiles of New Mexico and the Southwest, plus wreaths and ristras made from dried chiles.
Chimayo To Go
- Southwestern foods such as salsas, chiles, coffee, tea and cookbooks.
Clark's Gringo Foods Inc.
- Offers chili mix and hot or mild salsa.
- Southwestern style dips, salsas, and tortilla chips.
- Offers soup, dip, sauce, cheeseball and pie filling mixes. Also make steak and pickles seasonings.
- Michael Flores offers salsas, hot sauces, chipotle mayonnaise and mustard, jellies, dessert sauces, stuffed olives, pickles, spice mixes, and drink mixes.
Dietz Market Southwest
- Southwestern specialties such as chili ristras, jams, peppers, spices, and salsas.
- Offers sopaipilla and beer bread mixes, salsas, barbeque and hot sauces, jalapeno mustard, jellies, preserves, dip mixes, and syrups.
Heritage Family Specialty Foods
- Specialty sauces, salsas, dips, toppings, salad dressings, snack foods, and the original ImiTaters brand of frozen cauliflower blends.
Jane Butel's Pecos Valley Spice Co.
- Southwestern herbs, chilis, spices, corn husks, and beans. Item catalog provided with credit order information.
- Produces salsas, barbeque sauces, hot sauces, chili mixes, seasonings, and other ranch recipes.
Lone Star Steaks
- Aged beef steaks, turkey, ham and sausage, rubs and jerky.
Mama Rose's Gourmet Foods
- Salsas, jellies, hot sauces, beverages and other Southwest products. Also carries numerous prickly pear items.
Meier Ranch Foods
- Gourmet and specialty foods made from wild Texas plants.
New Mexican Connection
- Has selection of Southwestern foods including fresh green chiles, pepper jellies, fry bread, corn tortillas, and black beans. Order catalog and list of foods available.
Pecos Red Products
- Offers red chili mix, blue cornbread mix, bean mix, and green chile powder.
- Featuring chiles and spices, peppers and herbs, hot sauces, fruit, teas, as well as cook books and other household and kitchen accessories.
Secrets to Cooking TexMex
- Includes chili powders, salsa mixes, fajita seasoning, tortillas, cookbooks, Ro-Tel products, salsas, and Mexican cooking utensils.
South Texas Milling
- Produces cornmeal mixes in several varieties, popcorn, grits, popcorn, corncob jelly, pinto beans, and polenta.
The Texas Coffee Company
- Manufacturer and distributor of Seaport coffee and TexJoy spices and spice blends. Includes catalog and recipes.
- Offers salsa, hot sauces, barbecue sauces, condiments, spices, baked goods, chili mixes, jerky, nuts, jelly, honey, sausage, barbecue, ham, coffee, tea, and candy from the state.
Texas Plum Line
- Offers an assortment of gourmet Texas jam, syrup, cake and bread available separately or in gift baskets and boxes.
Texas Treats, Inc.
- Featuring snack items, chocolates, and nuts, including themed gift containers.
Truly Texas Foods
- Texas themed jams, jellies, salsas, sauces, and other condiments.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 14, 2015 at 15:24:08 UTC -