become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_American/Cajun_and_Creole
Ethnic and Regional
Cajun and Creole
Open Directory - Shopping: Food: Ethnic and Regional: North American: Cajun and Creole
Food Gift Baskets
Home: Cooking: World Cuisines: North American: Cajun-Creole
Shopping: Ethnic and Regional: North American: Cajun and Creole
Shopping: Food: Fish and Seafood: Shellfish: Crawfish
Bayou Country General Store
- Offers gift baskets, food, spices, and drink mixes.
Bootsie's South Louisiana Cooking
- Cajun ready-mixes - soup and bean mixes, rice entrees, biscuits, seasoning and roux, manufactured in Lafayette, LA. No preservatives or M.S.G. are used in any of the items.
- Louisiana and Cajun foods, coffee and chicory, Louisiana gift items, recipes and cookbooks.
Cajun Food and Gifts
- Louisiana foods and gifts such as cambalaya, gumbo, red beans and rice, spices, and coffee. Store catalog inventory provided.
Cajun Fry Company
- Authentic Cajun food mixes made in Louisiana, including bulk items.
- Manufacturer of Cajun foods and specialty meats, featuring holiday turduckens and boneless stuffed chickens.
Cajun Specialty Meats
- Stuffed fowl including turducken, and Cajun boil-in-a-bag or heat-and serve dishes such as crawfish pie or etouffee.
- Offering Cajun and Creole foods, seasonings and gift ideas. Fresh and frozen products from Louisiana.
- Featuring seasonings, sauce, mixes, cookbooks and gift baskets.
Cajun Turkey Company
- Offering Cajun fried chicken, spicy turkey, bread dressings, desserts, and turducken. Credit order form with shipping policy available.
- Selection of Louisiana products: Cajun food, spices, marinades, stuffed chickens, turkeys, boudin, andouille, crawfish pies, Tabasco, coffee.
- Spices, seasonings, crawfish foods, beverages, and Turducken items ready for order. Catalog with specials given.
Chef Hans' Gourmet Foods
- Creole and Cajun ready mixes and seasonings.
Chef John Folse and Company
- New Orleans chef offers Cajun and Creole entrees, sauces, bread, meats, seafood, and seasonings.
Chef Paul Prudhomme's Magic Seasoning Blends
- Includes cooking tips, recipes, and online shopping for seasoning blends, smoked meats, sauces, marinades, sweet potato pecan pie, Louisiana food items, coffee, rice, cookbooks, videos, and kitchen utensils.
- Acadiana's source for Cajun meat products such as boudin, smoked sausage, andouille tasso, crabs, shrimp, crawfish, and alligator. Also offers other Cajun food products.
- Includes sauces, spices, sweets, condiments, cookbooks, and gift baskets.
Crescent City Gifts
- Offers a variety of Louisiana Cajun and Creole food such as etouffee, red beans, gumbo, and jambalaya along with seasonings and hot sauce.
French Market Foods
- Stuffed meats including turducken, sausuage, boudin, jambalaya, sauces and party packages.
Frugé's Cajun Crawfish Company
- Offers sales and shipping of live crawfish, plus seafood, poultry, meats, sauces, and other Cajun items
Jerry's Cajun Cafe and Market
- Has online shopping resources for Cajun food and beverages. Located in Pensacola, Florida.
- Cajun specialty meats and seafood, entrees, gumbo, bisque, vegetables, and desserts.
Louisiana Community Coffee
- Louisiana Community coffee and chicory, and Louisiana Cajun spices delivered to your doorstep.
- Louisiana chickory coffee, teas, soups, entrees, and desserts.
- Smokehouse specializing in boudin, cracklins, andouille, tasso, sausage, and specialty meats.
Pure Cajun Products
- Louisiana Cajun and Creole products such as gumbos, jambalaya, red beans and rice, turduckens, spices, sauces, and marinades.
Ragin' Cajun Foods
- Cajun foods, seasonings, and catering.
The Cajun Store
- Offering Cajun specialty items like turduckens, turkey fryers, crawfish and seafood boilers, marinades and gifts.
Tony Chachere's Creole Kitchen
- Louisiana-style food products including seasonings, dinners, cookbooks, and gift sets.
YO Cajun Connection
- Sales of alligator meat, freshwater catfish, crawfish, oysters and crab meat, plus Savoi's, Cajunland and Zatarain's mixes and seasoning. Ships in USA.
- A producer of New Orleans-style (Cajun) food products. Includes recipes. Ships in contiguous USA.
Cajun and Creole
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, November 21, 2011 12:29:57 PM EST -