become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ethnic_and_Regional/Middle_Eastern
Ethnic and Regional
Home: Cooking: World Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Shopping: Ethnic and Regional: Middle Eastern
Shopping: Food: Ethnic and Regional: Halal
Shopping: Food: Ethnic and Regional: Kosher
Al Bohsali Sweets
- Offers Arabic sweets, Middle Eastern sweets, and Lebanese sweets and pastries including baklava, mamoul, knafeh, and basbousa.
- Offers Middle Eastern sweets and French pastries.
Holon Middle Eastern Food
- Imported Israeli and Middle Eastern foods, with a category for Passover items.
- Mediterranean specialties include baklava, sambousek and other pastries, Turkish Delight, Belgian chocolate-covered nut clusters, Jordan almonds, and dragees.
- Arabic pastries such as "kunufa nabulsi", mammoul, baklava, burma fingers and a variety of party trays.
Rafaat Hallab: The Taste of Lebanon
- Mediterranean sweets including baklawa, maamoul, dried fruits, cakes, chocolate, nougat, and jams.
- Armenian and Middle Eastern bakery offering pastries and french cakes.
Semiramis Middle Eastern pastries
- Pastries and baked goods such as baklava, maamoul, cookies, and pine nut assabe.
Shatila Food Products
- Middle Eastern sweets including baklawa, ballourie, bassma, burma, fingers, and mamoul. Shipment available throughout North America.
Zalatimo Brothers for Sweets
- Sweets from Jerusalem such as mamoul, barazek, ghriebeh, nabulsieh, basmeh and mutabbaq. Includes a selection of diabetic items.
- Offers extra virgin olive oil and soap products from Palestine and its people. Offers online shopping with shipping across Canada and parts of the USA.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 10, 2011 at 17:38:12 UTC -