become an editor
the entire directory
only in Latin_American/Tamales
Ethnic and Regional
Home: Cooking: World Cuisines: Latin American
- From a tortilleria in San Fernando, California. Includes restaurant menu and products.
Corn Maiden Foods
- Gourmet tamales and custom designed sauces. Selections include cheese, meat, poultry, seafood, vegan, and dessert flavors. Handmade, no lard or preservatives.
El Merendero (Posa's)
- Santa Fe style tamales made with red chile and pork, or green chile with chicken or cheese.
Grandma Margarita's Tamale Factory
- Homemade fresh meat tamales that are made from natural ingredients. Offers mail order delivery only.
Hot Damn Tamales
- Fresh corn poblano, wild mushroom, Texas goat cheese, smoked chicken poblano, and black bean and oaxaca cheese tamales from Fort Worth, Texas.
Manuel's Odessa Tortilla and Tamale Factory
- Offering raw, cooked, and vacuum packed tamales. Includes cooking instructions.
Pasquale's Mexican Hot Tamales
- Delta style tamales from Helena, Arkansas.
- Sonoran tied tamales in bean, beef, pork, chicken, or green chile and cheese. Also sells tres leches cake. Ships in the USA, or available for pickup from the store in San Antonio, Texas.
Texas Tamale Warehouse
- Texas based tamale maker with nationwide shipping within the US.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 31, 2014 at 5:35:10 UTC -