the entire directory
only in Ethnic_and_Regional/European
Ethnic and Regional
Food Gift Baskets
Home: Cooking: World Cuisines: European
Regional: Europe: Belgium: Business and Economy: Shopping: Food
Shopping: Ethnic and Regional: European
This category in other languages:
- Offers food products from Serbia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Croatia, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Poland and other countries.
The Basque Market
- Basque and Spanish wines, chocolate, condiments, and cookbook.
Euro Food Imports
- A retailer of European food and personal care products.
- Specialty European and ethnic foods, and gift baskets.
- Gourmet products from South America, Italy and Spain. Includes mate tea, espresso, dulce de leche, dry cured meats, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and imported cheeses.
- Variety of Armenian and Middle Eastern baked goods including breads, baklava, nazoug, and cookies.
- Specializes in imported Scandinavian and Dutch foods. Selection includes coffee, teas, breads, crackers, candies, cheeses, meats, desserts, baking supplies, seafood, vegetables, soups and spices. Also, sells cookbooks, calendars and greeting cards. Located in Washington, United States.
Minos Imported Foods
- Sells Greece, Croatian, Serbian, Bulgarian, Macedonian and Polish cuisine. Products include baking supplies, breads, canned goods, candy, cookies, cheese, beverages, beans, condiments, pasta, puddings, cereal, smoked meats, and spices.
Old Dutch Store
- Specializing in hard to find Dutch, German, and Scandinavian foods and gifts.
The Swiss Bakery
- Swiss and German imported goods, and fresh baked goods from the store in Virginia. Products include chocolates, coffee, tea, marmalade, fondue cheese and raclettes, and gift boxes. Ships in USA.
- Offers Austrian herbal beverages, beer, biscuits, chocolates, cough drops, gingerbread, jam, raw sausage, chips, liquor, and wine.
European food shopping
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 30, 2016 at 6:24:08 UTC -