become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ethnic_and_Regional/Caribbean
Ethnic and Regional
Open Directory - Shopping: Food: Ethnic and Regional: Caribbean
Home: Cooking: World Cuisines: Caribbean
Regional: Caribbean: Puerto Rico: Business and Economy: Shopping: Food
Shopping: Ethnic and Regional: Caribbean
Shopping: Food: Ethnic and Regional: Latin American
- A Caribbean/West Indian bakery in Brooklyn, New York offering coconut and currant rolls, breads, cakes, and chicken and beef patties.
Bluefield Belize Center
- Marie Sharp's hot sauces and other Caribbean specialty foods including plantain snacks, coconut oil, pig tails in brine, ginger beer sodas, gifts and music.
Caribbean Island Imports
- Caribbean hot sauces, condiments, spices, tropical fruit products, Jerk, and fiery food lovers' products. Most products are also available wholesale.
Cuban Food Guy
- Cuban coffee, tea, spices, sauces, crackers and cookies.
Cuban Food Market
- Cuban food specialties delivered anywhere. Same day shipping: bread, coffee, dessert, cookbooks, and art.
- Includes grocery items such as canned vegetables, fruits, jams, condiments, and beverages direct form the Caribbean Islands. Online shopping form and prices provided.
- Caribbean style sauces and seasonings. Has recipes, newsletter, and shopping form online.
- Tropical candy from Puerto Rico and Mr. Luma cigars from the Dominican Republic.
- Available in cases. Also provides recipes for use as an alcoholic mixer.
Wapishana Caribbean Gourmet
- Caribbean and South American gourmet food and drink products including coffee, jams, cassava biscuits, spices, jerk seasonings and pepper sauces.
- Imported sauces, spices, and tonics.
Caribbean food shopping
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 24, 2013 at 15:24:06 UTC -