the entire directory
only in Food/Confectionery
Brittle and Praline
Taffy and Toffee
Business: Food and Related Products: Confectionery
Home: Cooking: Baking and Confections
Recreation: Food: Confectionery
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Business and Economy: Shopping: Food: Confectionery
This category in other languages:
- Offers truffles and chocolates.
- Turkish Delight, in pouches, gift boxes or bulk. Includes assorted flavor mix, fruit, pistachio and rose flavors.
- Home-manufactured confectionery and traditional Scottish wedding favors. Contact for shipping rates outside of United Kingdom and Northern Ireland.
- Manufacturers of fine and gourmet candies. Store includes many hard-to-find candy products. All products are certified Kosher by the Chicago Rabbinical Council.
- Buy handmade confectionery from the monks of Caldey Island, Wales.
The Candy Shop
- Offering chocolates, candies, nuts, fruits, gifts baskets and trays.
- From the Adirondacks, handcrafted chocolates, bark, fudge, sauces, gift baskets and sugar-free items.
Carolyn's Handmade by 40ParkLane
- A line of spiced nuts, chocolates, cookies and English, New England or coffee toffees.
- Gourmet chocolate covered strawberries and raspberries with words, pictures and logos. Provides FAQ, shipping details, and contact information.
- Makers of buttermints and hand-poured chocolate mint candies.
The Chocolate Vault
- Molded chocolates novelties, truffles, brownies, and old-fashioned candies.
Dewar's Candy Store
- Offers confections including Dewar's Famous Chews
Dipped Fruit by Edible Arrangements
- Offers a variety of hand dipped gourmet chocolate covered fruits.
The Essential Chocolate Collection
- Homemade desserts including cheesecake, pies, cookies, brownies, muffins and Melfer's Macaroons.
Goody Goody Gum Drop
- Offering fudge, chocolates, taffy, brittles, caramels, rock candy, and truffles.
Grandma's Fudge Factory
- Twenty flavors of fudge, plus sugar-free varieties, and brittles, bark, toffee and hand dipped chocolates.
Granite State Candy Shoppe
- Handmade chocolates, roasted nuts, fudge, brittles, candied fruits, and mints.
- Traditional Italian chocolates as well as some not so traditional such as orange and grapefruit strips and Chips 'N Chocolate.
Herman Goelitz, Inc.
- Includes history of Jelly Belly candy, FAQs, factory tour, recipes, and a Jelly Belly art gallery.
Hilliard's House of Candy
- Homemade, traditional chocolates, specialty candies, and ice cream.
Holiday Farms Confectioners
- Handmade fudge, divinity, peanut brittle, and pralines. Ships in USA.
- Honey spoons, straws, taffee, and sesame logs. Gift packs also available.
Idaho Candy Company
- Wholesaler of candy including Idaho Spud and Cherry Cocktail. Product information, promotions, and ordering information.
Illinois Nut Company and Fantasia Chocolates, Inc.
- Handmade chocolates, candy, nuts, dried fruits and gifts. All products are certified kosher. Delivery anywhere in the USA.
Jo Jo's Treats n Sweets
- Gourmet truffles, chocolates, marshmallows, and cake pops. Based in Livonia, Michigan. Ships in USA.
- Homemade lollipops, brittle, taffy, candy apples, and a giant sucker.
- Offering a selection of pralines, white chocolate bonbons, walnut fudge and French chocolate covered nuts. Ships in USA.
- Texas pecan pralines, taffy kisses, chocolate covered nut and caramel clusters, and almond toffee. Chocolates sold November 1 through April 30.
- Offering over 30 varieties of Ben Heggy chocolates, caramels, and fresh roasted peanuts.
- Homemade fudge, chocolates, salt water taffy, and sugar-free items.
- Makers of confections including Aplets and Cotlets, Fruit Festives, and Fruit Softees candies.
Lloyd's of Avalon
- Candy store known for salt water taffy. Also sells caramel apples, chocolates, fudge and peanut brittle.
- Includes sales of lollipops, gummies, fondant, licorice, sugar-free items, mints and nuts. New Zealand company ships worldwide.
Lopez Echeto Piedras
- From Spain, sugar-coated almonds that are covered in chocolate and cocoa powder.
- Manufacturer of a wide variety including chocolate-covered dried fruit, jelly beans, chocolates, and gift packages.
Marini's at the Beach
- Salt water taffy, caramel corn, caramel apples and handmade chocolates from the Santa Cruz Boardwalk. Ships in continental USA.
Marjorie's Candies and Cookies
- An assortment of gift baskets, candies and cookies to choose from.
- Hand crafted marzipan fruits, vegetables and other shapes to buy online.
Mitchell’s Candies, Inc.
- Hand-crafted fresh chocolates, with soft centers, fruit or nut fillings, and truffles.
Northwest Candy Emporium
- Features chocolates, peanut brittle, and gift baskets.
Old Kentucky Candies
- Offers gift baskets, corporate gifts, seasonal candies and fundraising products.
Pete's Gourmet Confections
- Specializes in gourmet marshmallows, rocky road and caramels.
Pilgrims of Gloucester
- West Country UK fudge, Belgian chocolates and truffles, specialty confectionery and corporate gifts.
The Pink Sugar Mouse
- British suppliers of traditional and handmade products. Items organised into product-types such as chocolate and fudge.
- Handcrafted sweets including torrone, bittersweet chocolates, bon bons and burnt caramel toffee. Also lists US retailers selling their confections.
Richardson's Candy House
- Produces homemade and hand dipped chocolates and candies.
Ruth Hunt Candy Company
- Source of chocolates and bourbon balls.
- Home of the Peppermint Pig, a hard mint candy shaped like a pig. Also sells assorted chocolates and holiday candies.
Savannah Candy Kitchen
- Specializes in Southern candy treats, pecan pies, pecan pralines, chocolate fudge and handmade candies. Candy gift baskets, corporate gifts baskets and other candy gifts available.
Senor Murphy Candymaker
- Chocolates, fudge, brittle and candies handmade. Includes items made with red chile powder and pine nuts.
Shenandoah Candy Company
- Manufactures apple candies in six different flavors. Syrups and jellies also available.
Skinner's Sugar House
- A variety of candies including turtles, mints, handmade truffles, fudge, Jelly Bellys, maple goods, and sugar-free items.
- Homemade pralines, tortues and toffee from the New Orleans French Quarter.
Stage Stop Candy, LTD.
- Fudge, taffy, chocolates, and hard candy.
Standard Candy Company
- Sales of Goo Goo Clusters in boxes, tins, or bulk, and related collectibles. Ships in Canada and USA
Sugar Plum Chocolate and Gifts
- Chocolate, gift baskets, holiday items and pasta with unusual shapes such as cats or computers are offered for sale, or a catalog can be requested.
Susie's South Forty Confections
- Hand-made Texas Pecan Toffee, Fudge and Sweet Pralines with Belgian chocolate, creamery butter and pecans. Gift boxes, baskets and custom logo tins. Printable order form online.
The Sweet Palace
- Featuring candy, chocolate, fudge, and taffy from Montana.
The Sweet Shop
- Retail and wholesale fudge, candy and brittle.
Sweet Taste of Texas
- Offers glazed pecans, pralines, fudge, and chocolate in decorative baskets, tins, jars and boxes with a Texas theme.
- Sells homemade fudge, 6 flavors of caramel corn and gift baskets.
Sweet Tooth Chocolates, Inc.
- Selection of homemade fudge, assorted chocolates and holiday items.
Sweet Tooth Small Mall
- Candy store and deli offering Jelly Bellys, homemade fudge, Halvah, Ferrero Raffaellos, bulk candies, imported chocolates and gift items.
Sweets In Bloom
- Offers hand-made candy and chocolate bouquets and other gift items.
Ultimate Nut and Candy Co.
- Premium Belgian chocolate products, sold individually or by the box, including sugar free chocolate, caramel corns, brittles and gourmet nuts.
The Ultimate Pretzel Company
- Pretzels dipped in chocolate, coated with candy and/or nuts. Also available in gift boxes. Located in Michigan.
- Chocolates, fudge and candy, as well as maple products. Stores in East Arlington and Bennington, Vermont.
- Handmade chocolates, turtles, and bark. Includes gift box assortments.
Wockenfuss Candy Company
- Offering a variety of chocolates and old-fashioned candies from the store in Baltimore, Maryland.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 28, 2015 at 11:54:08 UTC -