become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sauces/Salsa
Home: Cooking: Condiments: Salsa
Shopping: Food: Condiments: Sauces: Hot and Pepper
Shopping: Food: Ethnic and Regional: Latin American
Shopping: Food: Ethnic and Regional: North American: Southwestern
Shopping: Food: Seasonings: Tex-Mex
- Offers a variety of salsas from mild to very hot, plus a variety of seasonings.
- Offers several varieties of Texas salsa, including chipotle, black bean corn, and salsa verde.
Hair of the Ferret Gourmet
- Since 1985, mild, medium, hot, and flaming hot salsa from Crown Point, IN.
Hooks U Salsa
- Texas homemade salsa by bottle or by the case.
Jose Madrid Salsa
- Produces eleven varieties of salsa; site provides a company history and online order form.
Kylito's Salsa Company
- Salsa offered in gentle, original, or hot varieties. Online shopping and market location information.
Mad Butcher Salsa
- Producing homemade salsa. Includes the company's history, product descriptions and order information. Located in Ruthven, Iowa.
Maria Rae's Gourmet Foods
- Original homemade salsas, chips, seasoning mixes, and recipes.
Red Gator Salsa
- Offers different heat levels. Minimum order is 4 pack.
- Chipotle salsa based on an Aztec recipe. Case orders.
- San Antonio, Texas. Offers mild, medium, hot, and chipotle salsas.
Tascosa Hot Sauce
- Amarillo, Texas company offers Original, Extra Hot, and Mild salsas.
Vern's Queso and Salsa Products
- Salsa, queso, salsa verde, and jalapeno jellies.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 1, 2014 at 4:42:34 UTC -