the entire directory
only in Condiments/Sauces
Hot and Pepper
Business: Food and Related Products: Condiments and Seasonings: Condiments: Sauces
Alewel's Ultimate Garlic Sauce
- Garlic-lemon sauce whose recipe comes from the mountains of Lebanon.
Alliger's House of Wings
- Offers several chicken wing and hot sauces.
- Marinades, BBQ sauces, and a steak sauce.
- Marinara and Tomato Sauce from their 75 year old family recipe.
- Hot sauces, barbecue sauces, rubs, jerky, steak sauces, chow-chow, relishes, ketchup, mustards, and salsa.
- Metairie, Louisiana. Offers Louisiana Crystal Hot Sauce, steak sauces, soy sauce, teriyaki, wing sauce, and Figaro liquid smoke products.
Bourbon Barrel Foods
- Offering gourmet sauces and seasonings.
Bove's of Vermont, Inc.
- Featuring organic and natural Italian pasta sauces, and meatballs.
- Four unique sauces created by trying various combinations of spices and flavors.
- Classic chef sauces and marinades including Madeira, hunter, peppercorn or Bordeaux.
Carolina Sauce Company
- Hot sauces, barbecue sauces, mustards, marinades, steak sauces, peppers, sweet sauces, jerks, curry, rubs, seasonings, dips, ketchup, pickles, and relish.
- Offers sauces, mustards, and marinades.
Cervantes Food Products, Inc.
- All natural, traditional New Mexican, salsa and chili, including salsa, gift baskets, red and green chile.
Chef Ann's Gourmet Sauces
- A collection of cooking and marinading sauces including Tequi-Lime, O-Plum Seasame and O-Rumba.
The Chile Man
- Offering marinades, salsas, mustards, and bbq sauces.
- Specialty and gourmet sauces including selections receiving critical acclaim by food critics from around the world.
- Offers sauces, dips, marinades, and salad dressings.
East West Specialty Sauces
- Asian cooking sauces such as teriyaki, sweet and sour, mandarin barbecue, sesame soy dressing.
Farr's Foods, Inc.
- Distributor of Archie's Special Sauces, used as marinade, barbeque, or table sauces for meat, seafood, and vegetables.
Frog Bone Cajun Sauces
- Offers barbecue sauces, glaze, remoulade, cocktail sauce, tartar sauce, hot sauces, plus Cajun rubs and mixes.
- Classic stock reductions including demi glace, brown stock, chicken, duck, vegetable, seafood, and other concentrated stocks.
Golden West Specialty Foods
- Sells hard to find gourmet sauces, oils and rubs from around the planet.
- Louisiana company offering BBQ sauces, rubs, salsa, sauces, seasonings, hot sauce, mustard, chili mix, and gumbo mix.
Jimmy's Salad Dressing and Dips
- Offers refrigerated gourmet salad dressings, dips and gear.
- Offers hot sauces, salsas, barbecue sauce, seasonings, spices, and dry rubs.
- Offers several flavors of marinades and wing sauces.
Our Dad's Chicago Marinade
- Chicken marinade based on an Armenian recipe, by the bottle or case.
- Manufactures a variety of sauces including pasta, marinara, barbecue, salsa, horseradish, cocktail and buffalo wing sauce.
PJ'S Carolina Critter Sauce
- A vinegar based barbeque, marinade, seasoning, and dipping sauce bottled on the Outer Banks of North Carolina.
Sanderson Specialty Foods
- Texas company offers salsas, barbecue sauces, steak sauce, and pasta sauce.
Sean's booYah! Wing Sauce
- Offers several flavors of wing sauce.
Sparky Boy Enterprises
- Featuring hot sauces, salsas, barbeque, mustards, munchies, marinades and Jamaican jerk sauces.
- Offers salsas, barbecue sauce, and corn tortilla chips.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 17, 2014 at 16:56:12 UTC -