become an editor
the entire directory
only in Condiments/Pickled
Business: Food and Related Products: Condiments and Seasonings: Condiments: Pickled
Home: Cooking: Canning and Freezing: Pickles
Black Sheep Gourmet Foods
- Unusual pickled vegetables including asparagus, Brussels sprouts, garlic and mushroom, and stuffed olives. Also sells jalapeño preserves.
- Sells spicy pickled green beans that can be used as a Bloody Mary garnish or as a healthy snack. Contains recipes and serving suggestions. Ships in USA, Canada, and Mexico.
- Sells a kit with recipes and brine, for making pickles at home.
Forest Floor Foods
- Cocktail garnishes, pickled vegetables such as mushrooms, asparagus, brussels sprouts, garlic, olives, baby corn and onions. Sold by the case, or in gift boxes or sampler sets.
Freestone Pickle Company
- Sells pickles, peppers, and relishes. Contains history, guestbook, list of retailers, and a brief description of the pickling process. Ships to the 48 contiguous USA states.
- Produces and sells New York barrel-cured sour pickles and sauerkraut, in one or five-gallon pails.
- Sells gourmet spicy, sweet, garlic dill pickles. Company history and recipes.
- Garlic-soaked pickles in full or half-sour flavors, plus other pickled vegetables, all sold in quarts or gallons. Ships in USA, order via fax.
- Products included pickled green beans, beets, red onions and peppers, and several flavors of traditional pickles.
- Sweet or dill plus orange, lemon, raisin and apple-cinnamon pickles; recipes and gift packs.
That Pickle Guy
- Sales of Chicago-style giardinera, pickles, muffalatta and sport peppers. Also provides recipes using these products.
- Offers pickles, popcorn and merchandise. Company profile and news.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 14, 2014 at 0:17:09 UTC -