become an editor
the entire directory
only in Condiments/Jam_and_Jellies
Jam and Jellies
Business: Food and Related Products: Produce: Fruits: Jams and Jellies
Home: Cooking: Jams, Jellies, and Preserves
Shopping: Food: Produce: Fruit
- Carolina freestone and cling peaches, fruit preserves, jams, jellies, butters, cider, honey, syrup, and salad dressing.
Amberland Foods Dakota Seasonings
- Native wild berry jams, jellies, and syrups including chokecherry, juneberry, sand cherry, and wild plum, plus soups, dip mixes, and spices.
- Homemade jams, preserves, chutneys, butters and pickled items. Also available in gift baskets.
Bauman's Apple Butter
- Sassamansville: Traditional Pennsylvania Dutch family farm offers eighteen varieties of fruit butters; includes photo gallery, farm and family history, online ordering, and locations of shops across the U.S. that carry the products.
Berry Berry Good Jams
- Jams and jellies made with locally grown fruits from the Rogue Valley of Oregon.
- Homemade jellies, jams, syrups and chocolate sauces.
- Jams, wine jelly, and dessert toppings made from wild Maine blueberries and all-natural ingredients. Gift sets available.
- Fruit butters, preserves and salsas. Tart cherry juice concentrate and dried fruit. Specializes in cherry products.
Chile Beach Jams
- Offers a variety of pepper jams in different flavors.
Dalchonzie Farm Shop
- From Strawberry Conserve to Spiced Pear Butter, there are over eighty stock and seasonal lines of fresh produce and jam.
Dundee Fruit Company
- Fruit preserves, brandied fruits, and fruits in light syrup from the Pacific Northwest.
The Dutch Kettle
- Buy gourmet Mennonite jams, pie fillings, apple butter, ice cream toppings, gift packages.
- Pennsylvania homemade pantry products - preserves, jams, apple and other butters, mustards and relishes.
- Wide variety of homemade jams, jellies, pickles, and relishes.
- All natural jams and jellies. Also offers gift boxes.
- Apple fruit topping, as well as preserves and fruit spreads. No artificial ingredients, preservatives, or added sugar.
Gulf Islands Gourmet Preserves
- Sells pepper jellies, chutney, and fruit jams. Ships in USA and Canada.
- Virginia local fruits made into jams and preserves in 1/2 pint jars. Seasonal and while supplies last. Special orders accepted.
Jill's Jam and Jellies
- Offers retail and wholesale jam and jelly products, with custom labeling. Feingold accepted, all natural.
Maine's Own Treats
- Syrup, honey, and jams available by the jar or case, or made into tasty Maine gift baskets.
Maui Jelly Factory
- A wide variety of tropical fresh fruit jams, jellies, condiments, candies,and gift baskets.
Misty Meadows Products
- Handmade jams and jellies made fresh from Oregon fruit using gourmet recipes.
- Jams and jellies made from fresh fruits, vegetables and herbs farm-grown in Niagara County, NY. Online order form.
O'hara's Jams and Jellies
- Blue ribbon winning jams and jellies made in Colorado.
- Jellies made from the wild fruits of New Orleans and north Louisiana, a true taste of the south.
- Jams and jellies made using the intensely flavoured fruit from Tasmania's highest berry farm.
Probst Farms - Nature's Hollow
- Naturally sweetened and sugar free preserves, diet syrups, honey, and ketchup.
RBJ's Spreadable Fruit
- Spreadable fruit in five flavors, jam, syrup, whipped honey, and gift packs.
Rowley and Hawkins Fruit Farm
- Gourmet jams, jellies, syrups and tart cherry juice concentrate, sold under the Taste-A-Treat label.
- Offers sunflower seed butter.
Texas Pepper Jelly
- Offers habanero and jalepeno in several flavors, barbecue and rib sauces, and barbecue injections.
Wendy Brandon Handmade Preserves
- Offers preserves, marmalades, chutney, and sauces.
- All-natural, gourmet blackberry jam. Perfect gift items for the holidays and special occasions.
Jam and Jellies
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 6, 2016 at 8:45:10 UTC -