become an editor
the entire directory
only in Food/Cheese
Business: Food and Related Products: Dairy: Cheese
Home: Cooking: Cheese
Recreation: Food: Cheese
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Business and Economy: Shopping: Food: Dairy
Shopping: Food: Dairy Products
This category in other languages:
Artisanal Cheese Center
- Wide selection of cheese from around the world shipped within the United States and Puerto Rico.
Ashe County Cheese
- North Carolina producer of cheddar, bleu, Monterey Jack, hoop and farmers cheese.
Bedford Cheese Shop
- Offering many different varieties, as well as a cheese of the month club.
Beecher's Handmade Cheese
- Online store offering artisan cheese, gift baskets, and macaroni cheese. Also cheese appreciation and education content.
- Stocks a large selection of artisan made cheese including Cheddar, smoked, Mozzarella and curds. Company information, recipes and gift shop.
The Boulevard Market
- Artisanal cheeses, categorized by type (cow, goat or sheep's milk) and by country of origin, including local Michigan producers.
Broad Run Cheese House
- Cheese factory located in Ohio. Offers more than 30 varieties of cheese, as well as a selection of wines and jams.
- A cooperative of dairy farm families making cheese and other dairy products in Cabot, Vermont, US since 1919.
Caseificio Sociale Castellazzo
- Production and retail, wholesale and online sales of Parmigiano Reggiano aged for 24 months.
Chapel's Country Creamery
- Artisanal cheese maker selling gourmet cheeses like cave aged, Cheddar, Jack and Colby. The farm also offers tours and gift baskets.
The Cheddar Gorge Cheese Company
- Offering cheese, pickles, cider and liqueur.
- A selection of gourmet cheese, cheese gift baskets, artisanal food gift baskets and other specialty foods. Also offer information, events and classes.
- Offers goat, mozzarella and Mexican style cheese, plus yogurt and goats milk. Includes product information, plant tour, company information, and FAQ.
- Offering a variety of cheese and spreads.
The Christian Cheese Store
- Cheese made by German Mennonites. Buy curds, blocks, or horns of white, yellow, or jalepeno cheddar.
- Artisan cheeses from Neal's Yard, Cowgirl Creamery, and Jean D'Alos with information on storage, wine and cheese pairing, and corporate gift baskets.
The Creamery at Washington State University
- Produces Cheddar and Viking flavored cheeses packaged in cans. Also offers a monthly club membership. Lists nutritional information and ideas for using the empty cans.
- All-natural cheese made by hand from fresh, whole, unpasteurized milk without additives or preservatives. Mount Holly, Vermont.
DiBruno Bros. House of Cheese
- Over 400 cheeses from around the world and other gourmet items.
Eichten's Hidden Acres
- Quality European cheese and Buffalo products.
El Terrifico Tamale Co.
- Company details and product information. Offers authentic Mexican style cheese dips and tamales.
Face Rock Creamery
- Handmade cheese, butter, and cheese curds, made in Bandon, Oregon. Also featuring gift boxes, apparel, glassware and kitchen accessories.
Fagundes Old World Cheese
- Gift boxes of raw cow milk cheeses aged 60 days. Milk has no artificial hormones, rBST or BGH.
Fiscalini Farmstead Cheese
- Offers hand-crafted, artisan cheeses. Explains the difference between a "Farmstead" Cheese and ordinary cheese. Includes option to order online.
- Provides a variety of curd, cheddar, mozzarella, goat and sheep cheese. Canada.
Frankenmuth Cheese House
- Cheese spreads and cheddar curds, plus imported, diet, and even chocolate cheese.
- French cheese and other products available for delivery throughout the world. Also provides recipes, tips and information.
- French cheeses. Also provides recipes, articles, club, encyclopedia, books, festivals and links.
- Dutch manufacturer of Edam and Gouda cheese and cheese products.
Glengarry Cheesemaking and Dairy Supply
- Provides equipment, supplies and accessories for making cheese.
Golden Age Cheese Company
- Manufacturer of Cheddar, Mozzarella, Swiss and Curd cheeses.
Gouda Cheese Shop
- Freshly cut Gouda and cheese gifts delivered worldwide. Company details and information.
Grafton Village Cheese Company
- Handcrafted cheddar from Grafton, Vermont. Also sells Vermont maple syrup.
Great Hill Blue
- Producer and retailer of blue cheese made with raw unhomogenized milk. USA.
- Offer varieties of natural gourmet cheeses and information on manufacturing and history.
- Gouda, goat, sheep and smoked cheese made at Holland cheese farm. Also sells cheese slicers and graters.
Hilmar Cheese Company
- Producer of Monterey Jack, Colby, and mild cheddar cheeses utilizing Jersey milk.
Ideal Cheese Shop
- New York based shop offering a large selection of imported and domestic cheeses. Toll-free telephone ordering, ships in continental USA.
Jasper Hill Farm
- Cheese producer and distributors for small-scale Vermont cheese makers.
- Cheese producer located in Goa, India. Product details, gallery, recipe ideas and tips.
- Domestic and imported cheeses from around the world.
Milk & Honey Bazaar
- A cheese and specialty foods market. Also offering oil, honey and bread.
- Selling fresh mozzarella, cows' milk and goats' milk cheeses, low and no-salt cheeses, cookbooks and accessories. Also offers cheese of the month club.
Murray's Cheese Shop
- Imported and domestic cheeses, searchable by name or by country. Also offers gift baskets and certificates.
Paxton and Whitfield Cheesemongers
- Offering a selection of British and French cheeses with worldwide delivery, links to related websites.
- Based out of Pawleys Island, South Carolina, is a brand of pimento cheese made from sharp Wisconsin cheddar.
Pinconning Cheese Co.
- Pinconning cheese, Michigan made meats, pickled bologna, fudge and sausages. Single items to gift box packages shipped worldwide.
Point Reyes Farmstead
- California dairy producing a traditional blue cheese.
- Traditional Spanish farm cow, sheep, or goat cheeses that can be selected by type, region, or age.
Rustling Wind Creamery
- Farmstead cheese maker which also offers cheese baskets, and gifts.
Shisler's Cheese House
- Family owned country store, offering Swiss cheese, other food products and gift baskets.
- Offers Amish cheese, goat cheese, organic cheese, and grass-fed cheese with on line ordering.
Smith's Country Cheese.
- Massachusetts farmstead gouda, cheddar cheese and gift baskets.
Specialty Cheese Co.
- Mexican, Caribbean, Indian and Middle Eastern cheeses. Also offers a large number of cheese recipes.
- Canadian based cheese store supplying all types of cheese from all over the world.
St. James Cheese Company
- Artisan cheese shop selling gourmet cheese both online and in a New Orleans storefront.
- Raw milk, all-natural, Dutch cheeses that are farmstead-made from grass-fed cows.
Sugarbush Farm Vermont
- Produces natural Cheddar cheese.
Sweet Grass Dairy
- Fresh, semi-ripened, and naturally aged cow cheeses.
- Cheese produced in Britain and Europe from small farms. Also sells hampers, biscuits, sauces, beverages and books.
Veldhuizen Family Farm
- Located near Dublin, Texas. Offers cheddar in several varieties, Gruyere style cheese, and gift baskets.
- Handmade Monterey Jack, Cheddar and Asiago cheeses, and variety packs. Includes recipes and company history.
- Hand-crafted sheep's and cow's milk cheeses. Putney, Vermont.
- Cheeses of Apulia, Italy including mozzarella, scamorza, cow cheese, provolone, cacioricotta, fresh cheese, and stracciatella.
Vivant Fine Cheese
- Cheese from around the world together with wine pairing guide, cheese club and gift baskets.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 7, 2016 at 7:18:21 UTC -