become an editor
the entire directory
only in Coffee/Hawaiian_and_Kona
Coffee and Tea
Hawaiian and Kona
Regional: North America: United States: Hawaii: Business and Economy: Shopping: Food: Coffee
Shopping: Food: Ethnic and Regional: North American: Hawaiian
Aikane Kona Coffee
- Small farm that grows, harvests, and processes its own products. Available green, whole roasted, or ground.
Aloha Island Coffee
- Offers hand-selected, pure Kona coffee, including Peaberry, decaf and organic varieties.
Aloha Kona Coffee
- Produces estate-grown Kona coffee. Includes company profile, photographs and articles.
Bad Ass Coffee
- Several flavored and blended Konas, as well as logo products, and information on local franchises.
Bong Brothers Coffee Co.
- Featuring 100% pure green or roasted Kona coffee and related items.
- Several Kona and coffee-related products, with photos of the farm.
Bwana Bob's Plantation
- Pure Kona coffee from a small boutique plantation; shade grown, pesticide free and freshly roasted to order.
Cloud Rest Coffee
- Offers green and several styles of roasted beans, with information on weekly sales in Hawaii and on the history of the growing region.
- Describes taste of Kona and other Hawaiian varieties available. Also offers custom labelling and reselling.
The Coffee Store
- Roasts coffee from Maui daily in small batches.
Cornwell Estate Kona Coffee
- 100% pure, pesticide free, fresh roasted.
Country Samurai Coffee Company
- Kona Coffee grown and roasted on the Big Island of Hawaii.
Daily Fix Coffee
- 100% pure Kona coffee from our family farm in Holualoa, Hawaii.
Hawaii Coffee Connection
- Medium-dark roasted Kona and other Hawaiian beans, including flavored products. Describes flavors and gives pricing for individual and wholesale quantities.
Hawaiian Isles Kona Coffee Company
- Offering unflavored Kona in various roasts, tropical flavored coffee, limited edition flavors and gift packs.
Hawaiian Mountain Gold Coffee
- The finest gourmet coffee in the world: Ferrari Coffee 5-Star Hawaiian Mountain Gold.
- 100% Pure Kona Coffee. Grown on the slopes of Mt. Hualalai and roasted fresh in small batches. Virtual tour available at site.
Hoku Lani Coffee
- Direct from Hawaii, estate grown whole beans.
Holualoa Kona Coffee Company
- Pure Kona coffee, handpicked and sun-dried. Includes information about the plantation and tours.
Hualalai Estate Kona Coffee
- Offers a variety of roasts and recipes as well as company background information.
- Producers of pure estate Kona coffee. Purchase roasted or green beans. Wholesale prices available.
John Henry Kona Coffee
- Pure Kona coffee grown without pesticides.
- Whole roasted beans. Describes farming method and gives locator map.
Koa Coffee Plantation
- Sells estate grown pure Kona coffee.
Kona Blue Sky Gourmet Coffee
- Estate grown gourmet Hawaiian Kona coffee from the big island of Hawaii.
- Sells pure Kona coffee.
The Kona Coffee and Tea Company
- Gourmet coffee in medium and dark roasts direct from Nani Kona Farms in Hawaii. Whole Bean and Ground.
Kona Coffee Cafe'
- A selection of whole bean, green or roasted, and ground. Includes roast varieties, espressos, flavored, and Decaffeinated.
Kona Coffee Times
- Pure Kona coffee and Hawaiian gifts. Links to websites about Hawaii.
- Estate grown Kona coffee, also available unroasted. Sold in sampler packs, half-pound or 5-pound bags.
Kona Joe Coffee
- Kona coffee sales. World's first trellised coffee plantation. Learn how to make the perfect cup of coffee.
Kona Mountain Coffee
- Grown on a high-elevation estate farm. Choice of Estate or Peaberry, whole or ground, in various roasts.
Kona Premium Coffee Company
- Offers green beans and custom roasts and grinds. Includes photos and description of farm, as well as brewing tips.
Kona Purple Mountain Coffee
- Farm direct, estate grown, available both green and roasted.
Kona RainForest Coffee
- Estate grown, farm direct, organic. Unroasted green beans or medium dark roast, and coffee-making accessories.
Kona Star Farms
- 35 acre farm growing and selling 100% Kona coffee. Available in three grades, each in two sizes. Farm tours available.
- 100% Kona coffee, certified organic by HOFA Hawaii Organic Farm Association.
- Kona Estate and Peaberry coffees, and chocolate-covered macadamia nuts.
Left Coast Kona Coffee Farm
- Offers two roasts, whole bean or ground, packaged in Hawaiian-print bags. Describes farm, trees, and harvesting methods, as well as providing back issues of newsletters.
- Estate grown, dark or medium roast. Macadamia nuts also available.
Lions' Gate Coffee & Macadamia Nut Farm
- 100% Kona coffee in medium or dark roast, and roasted, salted macadamia nuts.
Long Ears Coffee Company
- Grown on the Big Island of Hawaii along the Hamakua coast, and from selected estates.
- Several grades of roasted whole beans. Includes description of farm and harvest updates.
Makua Coffee Company Inc.
- Sells Kona coffee in several roasts and offers information on the variety and milling process.
Maui Coffee Co
- Offering Kona, Peaberry, flavored, estate grown, blends, and decaffeinated. Also provides gift certificates.
Maui Oma Coffee Roasting Co.
- A small batch roaster on Maui specializing in Kona and Hawaiian coffees and private label blends.
- Company features certified organic 100% Kona coffee and coffee accessories.
- Sells Kona Coffee.
Perry Estate Farms
- Whole beans, hand-picked, roasted in small batches. Describes family history and requirements for Estate coffee labeling.
Rooster Farms Coffee Company
- Offers certified organic 100% Kona coffee shipped fresh.
Sharky's Coffee Company
- Hawaii. Estate grown green and roasted products. Includes photo tour of farm and description on cultivation and harvesting processes.
Sir Wilfred's Gourmet Coffee
- Specializing in Kona coffee and gourmet coffee blends. Also featuring gifts and Hawaiian accessories.
- Grows and sell 100% Kona coffee, macadamia nuts, and lehua honey.
Sugai Kona Coffee
- Featuring 100% pure Kona coffee and Hawaiian treats.
- Pure Kona, Hawaiian blends, flavored, organic, decaf, and green beans, from Hawaii.
Tsunami Coffee Company
- Extra fancy whole bean products.
Wings of the Morning
- Selection include roasted and ground. Offered in individual foil packs.
Hawaiian and Kona coffee
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2015 at 5:45:04 UTC -