become an editor
the entire directory
only in Coffee/Central_American
Coffee and Tea
Shopping: Food: Ethnic and Regional: Latin American
Agro Industrial Santa Isabel
- Copan, Honduras. Offers small quantities of roasted whole bean or ground single-estate products. Also discusses plantation history and tours.
- Gourmet Arabica blends available in whole bean or ground, from Costa Rica. Includes recipes. Available in English and Spanish versions.
- High grown Honduran whole bean and ground products. Includes photos and descriptions of cultivation and processing.
- Coffee farm offers ecotours and online sales.
- Costa Rican. Information on production methods, company history, and automatic deliveries, with downloadable coffee art screensavers.
- Roasted blends, wholesale and retail, from Tarrazú and Tres Ríos. Describes company history and locations of cafes in Costa Rica. [English/Spanish]
- Ground and whole bean roasted blends from Costa Rica. Also provides company history, information on the country, and coffee recipes.
Costa Rica Coffee Shop
- Retail and wholesale quantities of products from several roasters, with information on each flavor, as well as gifts and food.
- One of Costa Rica's premier coffee growing estates, offering a variety of gourmet coffees, and a coffee club.
Fincas Tarrazu Cafe S.A
- Costa Rica grower and exporter. Features a company history, maps, farmers weblog, and frequently asked questions.
Gene Hicks Gourmet Coffee
- Blends and flavored products, available whole bean or ground. Describes roasting process and offers brewing tips.
The Good Coffee Company of Charleston
- Shade grown products from Guatemala and El Salvador, offered green or roasted. Describes business practices and provides company news.
Higher Grounds Trading Co.
- Fair trade products from Chiapas. Includes virtual tour of producers' coop and coffee workers' frequently asked questions.
Honduras Coffee Company
- Grows, imports, exports and roasts specialty coffee from the Comayagua Mountain Region of Honduras.
Jesus Mountain Coffee Company
- Grower and roaster offers wholesale and retail blends and single origin products from Nicaragua. Includes company history and photos of farm.
- Costa Rican estate blends in a variety of roasts, also available in private label packaging. Gives brief description of family plantation history and conservation activities.
The Paradise Cafe
- Fair trade products from Costa Rica. Includes photos and description of processing. [English, Spanish, French, German]
R. Dalton Coffee Company
- Several varieties of Guatemalan green and roasted beans, and coffee accessories. Also gives company history and information on tours of plantation near Antigua.
Split Bean Coffee
- Features high mountain, shade grown Nicaraguan coffees.
Sun Burst Coffee
- Costa Rican roasted to order, whole bean or ground, with several flavors and varieties. Includes description of cultivation, milling, roasting and packaging.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 27, 2015 at 5:54:05 UTC -