become an editor
the entire directory
only in Coffee/Australian
Coffee and Tea
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Business and Economy: Shopping: Food
Shopping: Ethnic and Regional: Oceanian: Australian
- Grower and roaster describes plantation history, processing, and espresso, regular, and whole bean products.
- Roaster offers blends of Australian and imported beans. Describes processing at their plantation, and marketing programs offered in New South Wales.
- Coffee grower, roaster and retailer. Plantation in New South Wales, outlets in Victoria. Describes plantation, wholesale and retail coffee products, barista training, other services. Online ordering.
- Describes plant varieties, growing environment and processing. Also offers vacation accommodations.
High Trees Estate
- Coffee grower from northern New South Wales. Describes their retail coffee products, producer and plantation background, growing methodology, and provides a facility to locate stockists in Australia.
- Grower offering several grinds of roasted products, including espresso. Also provides photos and history of the plantation.
Jindebah Hills Estate
- Grower and roaster describes growing conditions and flavours of products.
North Queensland Gold Coffee Plantation
- Grower and roaster describes plantation history, products, and tours.
Wombah Coffee Plantation
- Small established farm and factory with a cafe. Describes emergence of industry in New South Wales, and offers roasted products and related items.
- Commercial coffee grower, processor from Newrybar New South Wales. Describes plantation, history, harvesting, and coffee products.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 7, 2013 at 0:35:42 UTC -