the entire directory
only in Coffee_and_Tea/Coffee
Coffee and Tea
Open Directory - Shopping: Food: Beverages: Coffee and Tea: Coffee
Hawaiian and Kona
Business: Food and Related Products: Beverages: Coffee
Business: Hospitality: Restaurant Chains: Coffee
Home: Cooking: Beverages: Coffee
Recreation: Food: Drink: Coffee
This category in other languages:
4 Seasons Coffee Company
- Retail and wholesale coffee roaster offering single-origins and blends, including organic and flavored products.
A Hill of Beans
- Whole bean or ground coffee, straight or flavored roast, including Kona and Jamaican Blue Mountain. Capresso brand grinders.
A&E Custom Coffee Roastery
- Freshly roasted-to-order.
Abbi's Coffee Mill and Roastery
- A small-batch roaster that specializes in creating unique custom blends.
Adventures in Coffee
- Gourmet coffee beans.
Ahrre's Coffee Roastery
- Latin American, African and Indonesian coffee.
- US-based importer of Ghigo family roasted products from Northern Italy. Also offers grinders, and information on brewing.
Ancora Coffee Roasters
- Gourmet coffee, roasted to order.
- Offering a variety of coffees and teas including related gift baskets. Describes flavors and roasting options, as well as fundraising and private label programs.
Anthony's Italian Coffee House
- Home of Anastasio coffee. Specializing in fine Italian coffees, pastries, cookies and gourmet food baskets.
Arabicas Coffee Australia Pty Ltd.
- Specialising in arabica coffees from the Cairns Highlands. Information on range of products, and wholesale sales.
Aroma Coffee of Santa Fe
- Small batch roasting of organics, estate and varietals, special blends and flavored coffees.
- Offers a full range of coffee as whole beans or a choice of grinds. Site provides a history of coffee, and a coffee club.
- Offers coffee syrups, premium coffee and extracts.
- Specialty roasters offer coffee by the pound, pods, and teas. Includes wholesale products and marketing services.
Bay Coffee Roasters
- Green beans and roasted blends and flavoured products. Also gives tips for brewing and information on franchising.
Black River Roasters
- Offers a range of fresh roasted coffee from around the world.
- Coffee and tea products. Describes supplies and roasting processes, as well as special offer programs. Ships to US and Canada.
Boyd Coffee Company
- Coffee, tea, syrups, cocoa, espresso machines and brewing equipment, and recipes.
Brown and Jenkins Trading Co.
- Gourmet coffee roaster offering fresh beans or ground coffee. Selection includes organic, Kona, and espresso.
- Gourmet coffee roaster of 100% Arabica coffee. Custom roasted to order. Retail and wholesale.
CMeBrew Coffee Company
- Offering Arabica whole beans, green or roasted, in a variety of flavors, and espresso blends. Sample packets available.
Caesars Coffee and Fine Foods
- Several roasted blends, with flavoured and organic products. Offers gift and sample packs, condiments, and tea.
Cafe La Semeuse
- Arabica blends, carefully roasted to create a full flavor without bitterness.
Cafe Monte Alto Coffee
- Family-run coffee operation which grows, processes and roasts its own coffee.
- Products of southern India include Arabica whole beans, ground, chicory, flavored, or blended, and gift baskets.
- Family-owned, socially conscious coffee roasting company offering beans from its own Brazilian farms.
- Offering a selection of organic, decaffeinated, and blends.
- Italian traditional artisan coffee.
Caffe Vita Coffee Roasting Co.
- Specializing in small-batch coffee roasting, espresso preparation method, and espresso equipment. Wholesale and retail.
- The real taste of Italian coffee on the web.
- Supplying a choice of roasted whole beans, including Besto Mexo, Columbo Yumbo, Mosta Costa, and Uncaf Blend.
- Gourmet shop with cappuccino coffees, jams and jellies, soups and breads, bread mixes and dippers, coffee and china.
Caracolillo Coffee Mill
- A selection of whole bean varieties, green or roasted, natural or flavored, plus espresso bags and pillow packs.
- Micro-roaster of specialty estate coffees.
- Variety of coffees and monthly club, plus equipment and snacks.
Carmel Valley Coffee Roasting Company
- More than 60 varieties of regular, decaf, flavored, organic, shade-grown and herbal coffee and gifts.
Carolina Coffee Company
- Roasted whole and ground blends. Also offer accessories, gift baskets, and loose leaf teas. Includes list of North Carolina retail locations, newsletter, and company history.
Caswell's Fine Coffees and Teas
- Specialty coffees including single origin and blends, roasted at shop in Jakarta.
Central Coast Coffee Company
- Beans and ground, blended and flavored products. Describes roasting and decaffeinating processes.
Christopher Bean Coffee Company
- Featuring flavored blends, Kona, and specialty products. Describes types and roasting process.
Coal Creek Coffee Company
- Offering gourmet roasted and organic coffees, specialty, premium grade and arabica coffees.
- Offers blends and varietals in several roasts. Describes products and company history, and also gives information on cafe in Castlemaine, Victoria, Australia.
Coffee Bean Direct
- Roaster of coffee offers many varieties, in 1, 5 or 25-pound bags, as well as sampler packs, green beans, and bagged tea.
Coffee Break Company
- Features prepackaged for Keurig brewers. Also offers coffee service in Connecticut and western Massachusetts.
- Suppliers of fine coffees from the four corners of the globe. Single estate, speciality and blended coffee.
- Gourmet blends, flavors, grinds, and mixes, plus a selection of cappuccinos, tea lattes, smoothies, frappes and spiced apple cider, brewing accessories and gift certificates.
Coffee Roasters of Charleston
- Importer and roaster offering gift baskets and related food products, as well as ground and whole bean products. Lists roasts and flavors available.
- Unsweetened flavorings, in personal and industrial sizes. Describes available varieties, and compares product to flavored coffee beans.
- Selection of gourmet coffee flavors and varieties available.
- UK-based site that offers various coffees and speciality teas. Will ship worldwide.
Coffee by Design
- Select by region or type, whole bean or ground, plus a variety of teas, syrups, accessories, and brewing equipment.
- A choice of blends and flavors in whole bean or ground, plus tea, gift hampers, and brewing accessories.
- Selling green coffee beans for the home roaster, or roasted gourmet coffee.
Colonial Kitchen Coffee
- A selection of varieties and flavors, in whole bean or ground, to choose from.
- Importer, roaster and distributor of coffees from around the world.
Cool Beans Coffee Roasters
- Coffees from around the world, including blends, decaf, and organic. Information on roasting process and Atlanta, Georgia-area stores.
Counter Culture Coffee
- Offers selection of fresh roasted specialty coffees, including shade-grown coffees, CO2 decaffeinated coffees, and custom restaurant blends. Based in Durham, NC.
- Whole and ground roasted products, as well as gift items. Describes company culture and employment opportunities in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
- Combining the art of roasting coffee with state-of-the-art science and technology.
Dane's Gourmet Coffees
- Wholesale and retail blends, in various roasts. Also offers classes on coffee appreciation, and listing of stores in New South Wales.
Daybreak Coffee Roasters
- Lists blends and varietals offered, as well as teas and gift baskets. Also provides information on store in Glastonbury, Connecticut, and on wholesale business.
- Offers a full line of coffee products in organic and non-organic arabica beans, Russian roasted.
- San Angelo, Texas. Blended, varietal, and flavored coffees. Also offer iced tea mix and spices.
- A custom roaster of Arabica coffees imported from around the world.
Don Francisco Coffee Traders
- Provides a full range of coffees, samplers, gifts and accessories.
Duncan Coffee Co
- Offers varietals, blends and flavored products. Includes company history and shipping information.
- Coffee sold by the pound, regular delivery programs, gifts and accessories.
E-Java Gourmet Coffees
- Offers a variety of gourmet coffees, espresso, and gift baskets.
Earth Friendly Coffee
- Buys and sells fair trade Arabica coffee from small farmers from around the world and without added chemicals. Page includes online catalog, photo gallery, and fund raising opportunities. Locations in Alaska and Colorado.
Espresso Primo of Los Angeles
- Espresso machines and oakwood roasted beans. Describes products as well as repair and catering services.
- Offers coffee, nuts, and specialty gifts.
Figuero's International Gourmet Foods
- Gourmet and special blend coffees, and loose leaf teas, from all over the world.
Five Rivers Coffee Roasters
- Offers gourmet fresh roasted coffees and Oregon coast gifts
- Selections include regionals, blends, flavored, organic, Swiss water process decaffeinated, espresso, tea, and gift boxes.
Fonte Coffee Roaster
- A micro coffee roaster offering a variety of coffees and teas.
Forsyth Coffee and Tea
- Blended roasts from around the world. Also offers tastings and classes in Naremburn, New South Wales.
Fredericksburg Coffee Company
- Slow Roasted in the Northern German Tradition
French Market Coffee
- New Orleans, Louisiana. Offers specialty and flavored coffees, chicory blends, pure chicory, and coffee concentrate.
George Howell's Terroir Coffees
- Coffee roaster offering single-origin coffees. Company profile, product details, and a coffee club.
- Powdered coffee product with ginseng, milk, and sugar.
Gold Coffee Company
- World renowned coffee direct from the growers plantations in Hawaii, Kenya, Costa Rica, and Jamaica.
- Air roasted specialty coffee shipped directly from the roaster to your door.
Green Mountain Coffee
- Importers and distributors of organic, estate, and flavoured products. Describes taste of each product with information on growing location.
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters
- Wholesaler offers retail sales of organic, blended, and single-origin products, along with gifts and accessories. Includes investor relations and employment information.
Greencastle Coffee Roasters
- Roasters of flavored gourmet coffee, organic coffee. Our Victorian roasters date from the late 1800's -- from an era when 'fresh' meant newly made.
Grounds For Thought
- Lists prices for fresh-roasted products, as well as teas and accessories. Also includes menu for cafe in Bowling Green, Ohio.
Grounds for Coffee
- Providing whole bean coffees nationwide and coffee shop franchise opportunities, primarily in the Western United States.
Hampton Coffee Company
- coffees from Long Island's world famous Hamptons. Mail order our exclusive blends.
Happy Trails Cafe
- Micro roaster offers specialty coffee, drinks and baked goods.
Harmony Bay Coffee
- Photos of roasting process, storage tips, and descriptions of ground products, available in single-serving and larger cans.
- Green and roasted beans, coffee makers, and home roasting equipment.
- Describes roasted blends and green bean varietals and blends, with information on small plantation rebuilding project in Central America.
Hawthorne Coffee Merchants
- A Portland, Oregon neighborhood owner-operated business. Offers a wide selection of freshly roasted specialty coffees and premium teas from all parts of the world. All coffees are roasted to order and shipped the same day. Delivery is by U.P.S. or the Postal Service.
- Low acid whole bean and ground products. Describes processing and available roasts.
Heritage Coffee Company
- Web site of the specialty coffee roasters in Juneau, Alaska.
High Country Coffee
- Sells high-grown green arabica beans from Papua New Guinea and El Salvador to home roasters. Includes company history and links to growers.
- Offering a selection from around the world, slow roasted in Scotland.
Highliner Coffee Co.
- Several blends and varietals, as well as a cafe in Sitka, Alaska.
Hogan Brothers Coffee
- Gourmet micro-roasted coffees. Fresh ground and whole beans from around the world.
- Sells a wide variety of the gourmet coffee beans.
Independence Coffee Co.
- Texas roasted blended, varietal, and flavored coffees.
- Arabica and robusta Kopi Luwak.
Iron Brew Coffee Company
- Brazilian. Whole and ground products in several roasts. Company history and bean origin.
Irving Farm Coffee Company
- Roaster and retailer of whole specialty beans specialty and related accessories.
- Over 100 different kinds of coffee from around the world.
- Gourmet coffee and tea, shipped in North America.
- Custom roasted products from around the world. Also gives company and family history.
Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee
- Roasted whole and ground beans, or green beans, from around the world.
James Gourmet Coffee
- Green bean and roasted whole bean and ground varietals from around the world.
Java Joes Coffee House
- Sells fresh roasted coffee beans.
Java Vino Cafe
- Offering packaged coffees for home use.
- A selection of whole bean varieties, or a choice of grinds, flavors, and blends. Gift baskets available.
Javaberry Coffee Company
- Offers gourmet coffee beans, kona coffee, and coffee from a variety of origins.
- Blended coffee products with additives and extra caffeine. Describes composition and nutritional claims.
Jelks Coffee Roasters
- Specialty coffee roasters, but also sells related snack products. Includes wholesale information and online shopping.
Jeremiah's Pick Coffee
- Selection of gourmet coffees in assorted flavors.
Joe's Coffee House
- Roasted and green coffee products, as well as tea and cakes.
Jones Coffee Roasters
- Exotic and estate grown coffee. Blends, special roasts, single origins, flavored coffees, and coffee clubs.
- Vienna, Austria-based specialty coffee roaster and distributor offering Viennese gourmet coffees, fine teas, natural preserves, gifts and accessories for the home, office, cafe or wholesale. Includes history, news and product catalogs.
Jumpy Monkey Coffee Roasting Co.
- A small batch coffee roaster. We ship your order within 24 hours of roasting.
- Small batch, slow roasted, gourmet whole bean blends. Specializing in African, Indonesian, Caribbean, Mexican and Latin American varietals.
King David Coffee Roasters
- Wholesale and retail fresh roasted beans. Kosher (KSA). Describes products and provides definitions of terminology.
- A Specialty Roaster selling a full line of products to retailers and consumers.
Kobos Coffee Company
- Roaster of specialty coffees since 1973.
- A roasting company offering a selection of different beans and grinds. Also includes related information. Wholesale queries are welcome.
- Roasted blends and varietals, as well as decaffeinated and flavored products.
- Wholesale and retail sales of a variety of whole bean and ground coffees.
Leelanau Coffee Roasting Company
- International varieties, blends, flavored, Swiss water process decaf, monthly club and helpful hints.
Little River Roasting Company
- Featuring a full line that includes varietals, blends, flavored, and decafeinated.
- Sells fresh roasted blends, flavored, Fair Trade organics, and teas.
- Offers premium blends, estate, decaffienated, varietal, and assortments. Includes packaging, storage, and grind information.
- Specialty grade coffee beans available fresh roasted, flavored, or green. Home roasting supplies and coffee roasters.
- Blends, flavored products and varietals, with monthly specials. Also locations, menu, and employment opportunities for cafes in Massachusetts.
- Importers and small batch roasters of Estate coffees.
- A full selection of products, traditional, French roast, Italian espresso, Columbian supremo, and flavors. Syrups, accessories, and brewing equipment.
- Boutique coffee company dedicated to Indonesian coffees. Gives company history, information on regional varieties, and listing of roasted and green products, as well as machinery.
Midnight Sun Coffee Roaster
- Coffee roasted Yukon-style. Also has coffee roasting tips, digital postcards, and a little known legend.
- Coffee, coffee beans, gourmet, specialty and decaffeinated coffee from Millstone.
Montana Coffee Traders/Texas Coffee Traders
- Mail orders shipped from both locations, with a store in Austin, Texas. They describe products, as well as charitable and fair trade activities.
Monterey Bay Gourmet Coffee
- Offering gourmet coffee beans, coffee accessories and brewing equipment, and candied pecans.
Murillo Trading Company
- North American distributors of Murillo brand Colombian coffee. Selections include ground or whole beans, flavored, pods or singles.
Nantucket Coffee Roasters
- Interesting coffee facts, tips and island-brewed coffees.
- Selling bulk whole bean and ground, dark roasts, organics, and special blends, flavor packets, instant cappuccino, and Snickerdoodle. Also creme de cocoa, gourmet teas, equipment, gifts, and accessories.
New Orleans Coffee Co.
- Cool Brew Coffee - a concentrated, cold filtered, gourmet coffee extract, which captures the richest essence of coffee and coffee and chicory.
North Coast Coffee
- Sells freshly roasted coffee from around the world.
North Pole Coffee Roasting Co.
- A variety of coffee, sampler packs, gifts and coffee candies from the roasting facility in North Pole, Alaska.
- Microroasted coffee and blends. Organic and decaffinated coffees also available.
- Roasting gourmet and family blends of Italian-style espresso. [English/German/Italian]
Orleans Coffee Exchange
- Sells varieties of freshly roasted coffee; New Orleans blends, estate, organic and espresso coffees.
Ozark Mountain Coffee Co.
- Offering slow hand roasting, with a variety to choose from.
- Specialty roaster offers blends and single-origin products.
Passion For Coffee
- Custom roasted products from around the world. Describes tastes of each one, with links to sites about the industry.
Pierce Bros Coffee
- Small batch, air roasted, organic and free trade gourmet coffee.
Pioneer Coffee Roasting Company
- Offers several blends. Gives background information on terminology and processing.
Poverty Bay Coffee Company
- Micro-roaster of shade-grown, free-trade specialty coffees and sales of cold coffee concentrate.
Pura Vida Coffee
- Fresh-roasted classic and Fair Trade coffees and teas. Profits are used to help meet the needs of at-risk children living in coffee growing regions of the world.
- Coffees are slow-roasted for four hours, has a reduced acid content.
Rao's Coffee Roasting Company
- Coffee tips and background information on single-origin varieties offered.
Raven's Brew Coffee
- Gourmet, shade grown, fresh air roasted coffee.
Red, White, and Brew
- A variety of flavors with delivery worldwide.
Riley's Coffee & Fudge
- Offers a selection of gourmet coffee, specialty coffees, handmade fudge, coffee equipment and accessories. Online coffee discussion forums.
Rio Rica Coffee
- An Italian-based coffee roasting company offers a variety of roasted espresso coffee blends.
Roasted Coffee Bean
- Offering roasted gourmet whole beans or ground coffees and Yorkshire teas.
Rocky Mountain Roastery and Coffee Company
- Selections include organics, various ground or whole bean choices, and a coffee of the month club.
San Marco Coffee
- Roasting company offering whole bean and ground flavored, gourmet and unroasted coffees, condiments, and espresso machines.
Seattle Gourmet Coffee
- Flavored products, espresso blends, and equipment. Also offers Seattle business start-up services.
Seattle's Best Coffee
- Offers coffee and gifts. Find cafe locations and wholesale information.
Shelburne Falls Coffee Roasters
- Gourmet coffees and biscottis. Order online.
- Coffee beans and ready-to-drink coffee beverages with above-average caffeine content.
- Fresh roasted beans, including blends, varietals, organics, and flavors. Also includes tips for storage and brewing.
Speeder and Earl's VT
- Roasts small batches on an "as needed" basis. Choose from coffees from around the world, blends, flavored beans and decaf coffees.
Spota Java Coffee
- Offers many flavoured roasts, available decaffeinated or regular, whole or ground, with brief description of each.
Stone Creek Coffee
- A specialty coffee roaster with wholesale and retail sales.
Stone Mountain Coffee Roasters
- Sells a wide variety of regular and decaffeinated, estate, signature blend and flavored coffees.
Sunbelt, Home and Office Coffee Service
- Brand-name coffees and a special blend (Sunbelt), together with coffee accessories, offered for home or office delivery, shipping worldwide.
Surf City Coffee Company, Inc.
- Hand-roasted beans and grinds, including fair trade organics, with coffee growing and processing information.
Talk N' Coffee
- Roaster offers whole beans and drip and perk grinds. Also available wholesale and at a Deptford, New Jersey, store.
The Bean Forge
- Roasted whole bean blends. Also gives brewing and storage tips.
The Coffee Beanery
- Buy coffee beans: varietals, estate, special blends and roasts, flavored coffees. Learn about coffee roasting, agriculture, history, best preparation techniques.
The Coffee Fool
- Several blends and varietals, shipped from locations around the US.
The Creemore Coffee Company
- Ground and whole bean blends from around the world.
The Fair Trade Coffee Company
- Offers coffee, teas, chocolates, and gift baskets.
The Looney Bean
- Roasted varietals and blends from around the world. Also has message board for local activities in Mammoth Lakes, California.
The Nuts Landing Coffee Company
- Coffee site with every type of coffee from around the world.
The Perfect Cup
- Specializing in single origin grands crus and other coffees, teas, medicinal herbs, and accessories.
The Reading Coffee Roasters
- Regular and decaffeinated, dark roasts, flavored gourmet coffees, and gift baskets.
The Santa Cruz Coffee Roasting Company
- A small-batch coffee roaster focusing on Fair Trade Coffee and coffee appreciation.
The Sovrana Store
- Lavazza, Routin 1883 French syrups, Mocafe' frappe mixes, and related specialty coffee products, machines and accessories.
The Sustainable Cup
- Roaster offers fair-traded grinds from around the world. Describes business practices and products.
- Ground or whole bean flavored blends. Also offers tea and Harley Davidson-themed coffee accessories.
Torke Coffee Roasting Company
- Wholesaler and retailer of roasted single origin, blended or flavored coffees. Ships in Canada and USA.
Tradewinds Coffee Co., Inc.
- Wholesale and retail sales of blended, unblended, and flavored varieties.
- Sells its fine gourmet coffee.
Two Loons Coffee
- Large selection of premium green arabica coffee beans.
Victor Allen's Coffee
- Sells Rio Grande brand drum-roasted coffee, Avalon brand organic coffee, and Bosque brand tea. Includes a description of the roasting process.
- Roasted whole bean lines from volcanic regions including Costa Rica, Kona and Jamaica Blue Mountains.
Walla Walla Roastery
- Offering specialty coffees from Africa, Indonesia, Central and South America, and beyond, as well as blends and dark or light roasts.
White Rock Coffee Shop
- Single origin and blends, as well as a shop in Dallas, Texas.
Wood-Fire Roasted Coffee Company
- Offering whole bean arabica and special blends made using the wood-fire roasting process. Also gives coffee recipes.
Yarra Coffee & Co.
- Describes organic certifications and sources of other international beans. Also gives directions to retail outlet in Lilydale, Victoria, Australia.
- Offering freshly roasted coffee, shipping anywhere in the U.S. Includes coffee history, grinding information, and a guide to brewing and storing coffee.
É Café Canada
- Offering an assortment of green and roasted coffees, biscotti, and coffee equipment.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, April 7, 2013 1:39:26 AM EDT -