become an editor
the entire directory
only in Baked_Goods/Bread
Business: Food and Related Products: Baked Goods: Bread
Home: Cooking: Baking and Confections: Breads
This category in other languages:
Anna's Daughters' Rye Bread
- European style organic rye bread in 3-pound loaves, also available with added flax and sunflower seeds. Also lists retailers in the San Francisco Bay area.
Arcangeli Grocery Co.
- Artichoke and garlic breads, gourmet sauces, salsas, and olives.
- Fresh baked povotica in English walnut, strawberry or plain cream cheese flavors.
- Producer of homemade Italian bread known as panettone, made with raisins, walnuts and candied fruit.
Dresden Stollen Bakers
- Specializes in a traditional German bread produced for holiday seasons.
- Specializes in wheat, white and sourdough bread and rolls, cinnamon rolls, and granola.
- Scandinavian flat bread made from potatoes, sold in 6 or 12-dozen packages.
Hofer's of Helen
- German breads baked daily by Bavarian bakers. Also sells imported coffees and gifts.
- Southern style buttermilk cornbread muffins and loaves.
- Offers traditional potato lefse. Also includes recipes for making them and cookware.
Mauro Farms Bakery
- Slovakian potica: A thinly rolled sweet bread dough with moist walnut filling. Also sells fruit bread and cookies.
- Offers specialty of English muffin and cinnamon breads, and homemade preserves.
Nancy's Heavenly Treats
- Offers Hungarian nut rolls and maple pecan cinnamon buns for delivery within continental United States.
Old Country Bakery
- Povitica/Potica, Croatian cake bread, baked according to generations old family recipe. Walnut, cheese, fruit flavors.
- Traditional and marzipan German stollen in 3-pound loaves. Ships in USA
Sister Schubert's Homemade Yeast Rolls
- Parker House and flavored yeast rolls, cornbread, gift boxes, cookbook and cooking accessories.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2014 at 20:35:09 UTC -