the entire directory
only in Indigenous/Native-Made
Ethnic and Regional
Open Directory - Shopping: Ethnic and Regional: North American: Indigenous: Native-Made
Clothing and Regalia
Rugs and Weavings
Arts: Visual Arts: Native and Tribal: North America
Shopping: Ethnic and Regional: Latin American
Shopping: Ethnic and Regional: North American: Alaskan
Society: Ethnicity: The Americas: Indigenous: Native Americans
- Antique and contemporary Southwest Indian art, specializing in Pueblo pottery.
Alaska Native Artists
- Sales of handmade Tlingit, Haida and Tsimshian art supporting a nonprofit Native heritage foundation.
All Nations Trading
- Featuring artifacts and jewelry by tribes including the Lakota Sioux, Cherokee, and Navajo. Specializes in Dry Creek turquoise.
American Indian Art and Gift Shop
- Traditional crafts by Northwest California Indians and other native artists. Proceeds go to a non-profit cultural center.
American Indian Dolls
- Contemporary dolls for sale from by Choctaw sculptor Marion Springer.
- Offering Navajo rugs, Pueblo pottery, and other American Indian art.
Bair's Indian Trading Company
- Arizona-based retailer of baskets, jewelry, pottery, and Navajo weaving.
- Zuni fetish carvings listed by artist and subject.
Bineshhii Wild Rice & Goods
- Birch bark creations, jewelry, art, and native-harvested wild rice from an Ojibwe-owned business.
Black Arrow Indian Art
- Native American and southwestern arts and crafts including masks, jewelry, and flutes.
Cameron Trading Post
- Arizona shopping center for Southwest Native American jewelry, arts and crafts.
Canadian Indian Art Inc.
- Offers West Coast native art including sculptures, ceramics, totem poles, talking sticks, and ceremonial masks.
Canyon Country Originals
- Southwestern American Indian art including pottery, baskets, textiles, and kachinas.
Chimayo Trading and Mercantile
- Navajo and Pueblo arts and crafts, and paintings of the Southwest.
Core Designs Dreamcatchers
- Ojibway-made dreamcatchers, jewelry and accessories.
- Native American and Southwestern crafts including jewelry, rugs and retablos.
- Navajo, Hopi, and other Southwest Indian art.
Deer Track Traders
- Wholesale carrier of Native American arts, crafts, and traditional items. Sells only to retailers.
- Specializing in Northwest Coast arts, including carvings, pottery, and contemporary paintings.
Domas and Gray Gallery
- Offering antique American Indian pottery, baskets, carvings, and folk art.
- An Apache artist offers dream catchers, medicine wheels and shields.
Eagle Wear Int'l
- Beaded jewelry and clothing by a St Regis Mohawk artist at Akwesasne, NY/Canada. Also carries other First Nations crafts.
Far West Gallery
- Offering a selection of Arapaho Indian beadwork and Western memorabilia.
Foutz Trading Company
- Large selection of Navajo Indian arts and crafts.
Free Eagle Native Arts
- Featuring Native American made lances, knives, mandalas, ceremonial and other original items.
Free Spirit Gallery
- A gallery specializing in Inuit and Native American art. Also articles and free online eCards featuring Inuit and Northwest Native art.
Grey Dog Trading Company
- Native American and Inuit arts and crafts, specializing in art of the native Southwestern peoples. With a mailing list for serious fetish collectors.
Hoel's Indian Shop
- Featuring Native American arts and crafts from Navajo, Hopi and Zuni artists.
Home and Away
- Featuring Inuit, Alaskan and Native American art and jewelry.
Hozhoni Art Gallery
- Offers Native American artwork with an emphasis on Southwestern pottery and jewelry.
- Featuring arts and crafts by local southwest Native American artists.
Inuit Art of Canada
- Wholesale distributor of hand carved sculptures. Sells to galleries, museums, and stores only.
- Navajo Kachina dolls, signed and numbered for authenticity.
- Specialty woodcrafts carved by British Columbia native artists. Products include boxes, chests, humidors, and wall plaques.
- Precolumbian and ancient Indian artifacts.
Kitfox's Arts and Crafts
- Soapstone carvings, instruments, jewelry, and other crafts from Chumash artist Michael Phillips.
- Custom fabricated hand engraved plains Lakota indian jewelry. Rodeo buckles and various awards.
Lomahongva's Fine Art
- Features katsinas and paintings by contemporary Hopi artist Gerry Quotskuyva.
Long Ago and Far Away
- Crafts store specializing in Inuit and American Indian styles of sculpture and jewelry. Also carries Vermont furniture.
McGees Indian Art Gallery
- Offering Hopi arts and crafts including pottery, kachinas, baskets, and jewelry.
- Moccasins, clothing, jewelry, and dreamcatchers made by native Micmac craftsmen.
Morning Star Gallery
- Offering antiques from more than fifty North American tribes.
Native American Collections
- Contemporary Southwest Indian pottery, jewelry and folk art.
Native American Nations
- Silver jewelry, regalia, crafts and craft supplies from twenty Indian tribes.
Native American Traditions
- Selling jewelry, art, music and artifacts.
Native American Women's Health Education Resource Center
- American Indian crafts and Dakota language books and tapes from a non-profit Yankton Sioux women's center.
Native Renaissance II
- Original sculptures, leather work, and music from Mohawk artist Thomas B. Maracle.
- Non-profit organization selling seeds of crops traditionally grown in the American Southwest and Mexico, as well as crafts, gift baskets, and notecards.
- Odawa jewelry, dream catchers, and art.
- Selling jewelry and carvings by Navajo artists. Links to related topics.
- Offering Navajo arts and crafts, pottery, kachinas, dream catchers and rugs.
- Northern plains beadwork, jewelry, and leather bags by Blackfeet tribal members.
North Star Gallery
- Inuit and northern First Nations carvings from a Canadian art gallery.
Perry Null Trading Co.
- Features one of a kind, handmade jewelry, rugs, pottery, baskets, carvings, katsinas and paintings. Also old pawn items and antique.
- Plains Indian art, crafts, and jewelry.
- Dealing in collectibles, antiques and crafts.
Rainmaker Indian Art Gallery
- Offering contemporary Native American art, jewellery, and designer clothing. Includes artist biographies.
Ray's Indian Originals
- Indian jewelry, baskets, and pottery including antique pieces.
Red Canyon Indian Store
- Native arts and crafts, artifacts, and souvenirs.
- Buys and sells Indian arrowheads and other artifacts.
Robert V. Gallegos Fine Arts
- An assortment of Native American collectibles and art from New Mexico.
- Hand-carved Katsina dolls from a traditional Hopi artist.
Sa-Cinn Native Enterprises Ltd
- Offering northwest coast graphic designed arts, carvings and crafts from a variety of First Nations artists. Includes note cards, decals and music.
- Appraisal and sale of American Indian antiques and California paintings.
- A collection of Zuni fetishes, Pueblo pottery, Southwest Indian jewelry, and kachinas.
- Specializing in Native American jewelry, pottery and figurines.
Southwest Indian Treasures
- Rawhide lamp shades, baskets, Indian drums, pottery and wooden bowls made by the Tarahumara Indians of Mexico.
- Southwest American Indian art and crafts.
Taos Trading Co.
- Offering jewelry, pottery, sculpture and crafts by Southwest Indian artists.
The Bearclaw Gallery
- Offering paintings, sculptures, arts and crafts by various First Nations and Inuit artists.
The Dream Catcher
- Featuring Pueblo and Navajo art.
The Painted Feather
- Feathers, pipes, and souvenirs by a Choctaw Indian artist.
The Wampum Shop
- Offers wampum belts, strings and gifts by a Cayuga artist. Also carries Iroquois headdresses and canes.
The Wolf Den Gift Shop
- Authentic native art and crafts from throughout Canada featuring dream catchers, leather moccasins, porcupine quill and birch bark baskets.
- Inuit sculpture and African and Oceanic tribal arts.
- Chicago-based gallery of contemporary native paintings, sculpture, pottery and weaving.
Twin Rocks Trading Post
- Native American Art including rugs, baskets and jewelry.
- Offers Native American books, crafts, music, and arts.
Vision Maker Video
- Native American videos for educational and home use.
- A collection of bows, quivers, arrows, spears and kachinas.
Wild Wind Creations
- Hand-made flutes, jewelry, and gifts by Indian and Hawaiian artists.
Zuni Fetishes Direct
- Offers carvings by a number of Native artists.
- Fetishes from several major carvers.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, February 25, 2013 11:09:13 PM EST -