become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_American/Hawaiian
Ethnic and Regional
Regional: North America: United States: Hawaii: Business and Economy: Shopping
This category in other languages:
- Hawaiian gifts and accessories including macadamia nuts, chocolates, kona coffee, T-Shirts, sarongs, hula skirts, and gift baskets.
Alii of Hawaii
- Hula Nodder dolls, sarongs, and towels.
- Handcrafted heirloom jewelry and Hawaiiana.
Cloud Nine Hawaii
- Hawaiian botanical skincare products, aromatherapy, and perfume essences.
- Manufacturer of Ipu and Ipu Heke gourd drums. Also offers cassettes and instruction manuals.
Hawaiian Resources Company, Ltd.
- Offers calendars, posters, postcards, and stationery.
A Home Eclectic Tropical Imports
- Tropical home decor and gifts, and Hawaiian surf themed accessories.
Hula Lamps of Hawaii
- Recreated treasures of days gone by. The original lamps were found in Hawaii circa 1920-1940.
Kahala Trading Company
- offers Hawaiian shirts, dresses and gourmet coffee.
- Sells videos, maps, books about Maui's trails and beaches, cookbooks, luau supplies, food, souvenirs and even sunglasses and tanning lotion, all from Maui.
- Offers a souvenir walking stick saying "I climbed Diamond Head" with text in both English and Japanese. Includes photos of Diamond Head Crater, located in Oahu.
- Offering apparel, towels, bags, jewelry, flip flops, posters and surf stickers.
Tropical Visions Video Inc.
- Offers a video series by producer Mick Kalber documenting Kilauea's volcanic eruptions using helicopter footage on DVD and Blu-Ray. Includes resume.
WAHA Surf Shop
- Dashboard hula dolls, Hawaiian shirts, and tropical beach music from Hawaii and Brazil.
- Clothing, posters, seat covers, scrubs, and bedding.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 5, 2014 at 2:35:12 UTC -