become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ethnic_and_Regional/Latin_American
Ethnic and Regional
Open Directory - Shopping: Ethnic and Regional: Latin American
Home and Garden
Shopping: Ethnic and Regional: Caribbean
This category in other languages:
- Offers Iraca palm baskets, totumo lampshades, carved wood handicrafts, tagua nuts, and bracelets. Emphasis on natural materials.
- Offers handcrafted garments, home decorations, and organic cosmetics.
Colores del Pueblo
- Offers crafts, textiles, masks, santos, and folk art.
- Offers handicrafts, jewelry, guayaberas, toys and decorative accessories, with emphasis on Fair Trade articles.
- Offers handicrafts, with emphasis on pre-columbian replicas, Nicaraguan pottery, and folk art.
- Offers textiles, furniture, masks, ornaments, wood carvings, ceramics, and jewelry.
Guatemalan Gift Market
- Offers handcrafted clothing, toys, and gifts from Guatemala to raise money for Mayan community development projects.
Happy Mango Imports
- Offers huipiles, cortes, and other textiles.
- Offers stained glass paintings, embossed ceramics, jute handicrafts, leather sculptures, and hand embroidered tapestries.
- Offers Panamanian molas, photographs by Humberto Olarte Cupas, tagua nut carvings, hot sauce, and woven goods.
Salangome Exotic Imports
- Offers reproduction Tsantsa shrunken heads, alpaca products, palo santo oil, mother-of-pearl jewelry, and other handcrafts.
- Offers textiles, journals, incense, rattles, and dolls for shamanic practitioners.
Stony Hill Antiques and Gallery
- Offers textiles, paintings, fine arts and reference books from Guatemala, Ecuador, Mexico, Bolivia, Peru and Cuba.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 4, 2013 at 17:35:03 UTC -