become an editor
the entire directory
only in European/Scottish
Ethnic and Regional
Mackintosh, Charles Rennie
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Scotland: Business and Economy: Shopping
Shopping: Clothing: Ethnic and Regional: European: Celtic
Shopping: Ethnic and Regional: European: Celtic
Society: Organizations: Lineage: Cultural: Clans: Scottish
- Scottish retailer of pewter, silver, silver plated, wooden and Charles Rennie Mackintosh quaichs. Delivers internationally.
Burnett's & Struth
- Includes kilts, jewellery, footwear, and bagpipes.
The Celtic Croft
- Celtic and Norse merchandise including bagpipes, bodhrans, whistles, jewelry, clothing, tartan, weaponry, and decor.
Clan Leather Works
- Hand-crafted heritage merchandise including fur, leather and deerhide sporrans, kilt belts with Celtic knotwork, tartan items, dirks, sgian dubhs and kilted bears.
Custom Wax N' Seals
- Offering laser engraved wax seals and sealing wax with a variety of crests, jewelery and tools.
Donaldsons of Scotland
- Highland wear such as kilts, jackets and waistcoats. Accessories like brogues, sporrans and Celtic jewellery. Many clan, district, silk and Irish tartans.
The Kilt & Thistle Scottish Shoppe
- Includes bagpipe supplies, jewelry, food and clothing.
Kilts Quilts N'Stuff
- Custom made kilts, Scottish shirts, jackets, embroidered clan badges, sporrans, and embroidered baby quilts.
- Sells handmade bagpipes and kilts, includes catalog.
- Offers Scottish and Irish tartans, kilts and accessories, jewelry, pottery, apparel, and crystal.
- Offering kilts, videos, jewelry, and accessories.
Margaret Morrison Traditional Crafts
- Highland wear and Sporran specialists.
McCalls Highland Dress
- Tartan highlandwear, gifts, antique jewellery to purchase or hire. View clan tartans and crests.
- Features food, kilts, pipes, jewelry, apparel, books, and religious items. Located in New Zealand.
Ola Gorie Jewellery
- A company producing original jewellery inspired by Scotland and its history. Online catalogue includes Viking and Celtic designs.
- Photography, artwork, souvenirs, ceramics and Harris Tweed items from Isle of Bute artists.
- Offers bagpipes, drums, gifts, jewelry, crystal, foods, and clothing and accessories. Also provides kilt and Highlander clothing rentals.
The Scotland Yard Store
- Imported Scottish kilts, formal wear, accessories, and gifts.
- Offers, tartan clothing, kilts, clan crests, jewelry, Scottish and Celtic gifts.
Scottish Lace and Gifts
- Offers thistle, castle, shamrock, Loch Ness monster, and Charles Rennie Mackintosh designs woven on Nottingham looms for your home decor.
- Includes Celtic jewelry, food, whisky, crafts, art, photography, music and sports.
Scotweb Kilt & Tartan Store
- Offering apparel, jewelry, baby items, leisure and music.
Shamrock and Heather
- Featuring Scottish jewellery, apparel, clan gift items, aromatics, toys and books.
- Handcrafted sheepskin fleeces, fine leather gifts and sheepskin products online.
- Celtic books, china, pewter, and jewelry.
Treasures of St. Andrews
- Manufacturers of an exclusive range of Saint Andrew, Scottish and Celtic jewelry in 9ct, 14ct and 18ct gold. Also collectors' golf putters and gifts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 27, 2015 at 22:57:44 UTC -