become an editor
the entire directory
only in European/Italian
Ethnic and Regional
Regional: Europe: Italy: Business and Economy: Shopping
Society: Ethnicity: Italian
This category in other languages:
- Offers a range of Italian magazines. Topics include fashion, architecture, design, motor, sports and furnishings.
Al Pellegrino Cattolico
- A large selection of religious articles and souvenirs from the Vatican City.
- Selected Italian products: 18k gold jewelry, silver gifts, Venetian beads and other Murano glass products.
Best of Italy
- Products from Italy include coffee machines (La Pavoni, Gaggia, DeLonghi, Saeco), wines, truffels, and olive oil.
Firenze Italian Specialities
- Gift baskets, ceramics, and bath and body items.
- Specialises in the sale of Venetian masks, Murano glass objects, chandeliers, jewellery and fine art.
Global Gift Mall
- Venetian and Murano handblown glass art and jewelry imported from Italy featuring glass clowns, millefiori pendants, venetian beads, and vases.
- Sales of Murano glass, cosmetics, and fine art items.
- Features hand painted Majolica ceramics in traditional and contemporary designs from artisans in Florence, Deruta and the Amalfi Coast.
- Offers a collection of hand crafted Sicilian 18kt gold jewellery. Includes religious themes.
- Offers hand carved and painted wooden items including nativity scenes, chess sets and religious figurines.
Made in Firenze
- Features art and craft, gifts, kitchen cutlery, ceramics, leather briefcases, stationery, and art works handmade in Florence.
- Offers frames, clocks, religious items, leather goods, and crystal.
Taste of Florence
- Family owned company that is specialized in the import from Italy of unique products with artistic value and limited production.
- Art and culture of sardinia carpets handloomed with Sardinian wool.
- Products include ceramics accents, wall decor, accent furniture, and kitchen accessories.
Venetian Glass Art
- Offers a selection of products from Murano and Venice including jewellery, figurines, collectibles and household items.
- Souvenirs and masks made of papier-mâché and ceramic.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 29, 2015 at 21:27:09 UTC -