the entire directory
only in Shopping/Ethnic_and_Regional
Ethnic and Regional
Open Directory - Shopping: Ethnic and Regional
Home and Garden
Business: Consumer Goods and Services: Crafts: Handicrafts
Business: Consumer Goods and Services: Novelties and Souvenirs: Regional
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Business and Economy: Shopping: Ethnic and Regional
This category in other languages:
- Imports sculpture, jewelry, musical instruments, home accessories, rugs, hats, and dolls.
- Indigenous, ethnic and tribal artifacts, crafts, textiles, and jewelry from Asia, Africa, and Latin America.
Jane Piper Reid & Co
- Offering a diverse collection of Asian and European home accessories, antiques, furniture, and artwork.
- Worldwide handcrafted goods of woodcarvings and sculptures, figurines, and wall hangings.
- Handmade imported functional and decorative art and jewelry from Africa, Papua New Guinea, South America and the Orient.
- Traditional African, Native American, and Far Eastern products as well as clothing, jewellery, statues, and unusual musical instruments.
- Handmade arts, crafts, jewelry and linens, from around the world.
- Products from developing countries in Africa, Asia and South America, including handcrafts, books, music CDs and instruments, clothing, toys, food, and jewelry. Based in Australia.
- Find traditionally ethnic and women-produced products from around the world including hand crafted European jewelry, Japanese incense, traditional Indian home decor, and American bath products.
- Reproductions of Greek, Roman, Egyptian, Buddha and Hindu statues, ancient arms and armor, and curios.
- A collection of art, paints and textiles from a variety of cultures including Vietnam, Botswana and Guatemalan.
- Gifts that make a difference, ethical fair trade gift and crafts products from a range of developing countries.
- Foods, cookbooks, music, movies and belly dancing CDs, from the Mediterranean including regions of Armenia, Turkey, Greece, and Italy.
- Souvenirs, gifts, ceramics, art, toys, jewelry, and collectables, from shops around the world. Sorted by country.
Ten Thousand Villages
- Fair trade international craft supplier. Crafts from around the world from an ethical supplier.
- Historic reproduction artifacts, hand crafted native arts and gifts representing the heritage of cultures around the world.
- Specializing in flags from throughout the world, as well as gift items. Themed products include Ireland, India, and Egypt.
Ethnic and Regional
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, August 7, 2008 8:39:20 AM EDT -