become an editor
the entire directory
only in Death_Care/Online_Memorials
Society: Death: In Memoriam
Angels Online Memorial Pages
- Provides space to honor friends, loved ones, members or co-workers.
- Create online memorial web sites with full multi-media, photo albums, family tree, guest book, visitor flowers and candles.
- Remember your loved ones with an online memorial and share your memories.
- Memorial website with photo albums, candles, memories, condolences, memorial video and memorial book supported by donation requests.
- A Web site where family and friends may permanently memorialize loved ones by publishing biographies with text and photographs.
- To preserve and honor the loved one's memory, because a life well-lived should never be forgotten.
- Making treasured memories of loved ones live on.
- Create an online memorial for loved ones with life stories, photos, video and audio recordings. Share memories with family and friends around the globe.
- Here you can view live funeral services on the internet and build a virtual memorial tribute for your loved one.
- Create a personalized memorial tribute to keep memories alive forever.
- Hospice and memorial listings.
- Find Local and National Obituaries News and Personal Tributes. Read Obituaries, Death Records and Funeral Notices, and Create Obituaries for Loved Ones.
- Online memorials to celebrate the lives and personalities of the deceased, providing a place where images will have a permanent home.
The World Wide Cemetery
- Memorials that include colour photographs, sounds and motion pictures.
Your Tribute Memorial Websites
- Celebrate a life with a personalized memorial website. Includes these features: story, notes, events (RSVP), guestbook, virtual gifts, photo and video albums, and more. Multiple templates.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 27, 2015 at 5:35:02 UTC -